Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...he's makking horns.......or ehmm.....:silent:
touchbono245t.jpg

bullfight...
Elevationbend.jpg

BonoEdgekiss.bmp

bono257.jpg

moan.jpg

Can you tell I'm not finding the pic I want to find?:grumpy: :lol:

GAH.....wheretf is it.........grrr

I guess I should admit to the fact that I'm reading Orlando Bloom Fanfic. And I just flipping realized that its a slash one! <head desk> They should warn people! :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

BTW
How's your story? *poke poke*:hyper:

:D

Oh crap thats right! I have your story to read! :d'oh: :reject: forgive me for being forgetful! I'll have it read by tomorrow evening, promise :heart: (And I've got something to look forward to again! Yeah! :hyper: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Any cap.that involves your own name.is bound to leave a..ehm..impression. :combust:

:hug:
Yes..it was a good concept, wasn't it.

BTW
How's your story? *poke poke*:hyper:

:D

If you girls weren't so damned appealing and distracting, I'd probably have more done. :madspit:

:lol: I actually did a bit earlier in the week, and then started throwing myself into school (for a change :reject: ) Just have a few more pages to compose and convert to html, and then I'll get back at it. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh crap thats right! I have your story to read! :d'oh: :reject: forgive me for being forgetful! I'll have it read by tomorrow evening, promise :heart: (And I've got something to look forward to again! Yeah! :hyper: )

I'd been wondering if you hated it, and were just too nice to say. :laugh:

I know you've been busy and distracted with much more important things. :hug: Take your time.

I'm looking forward to getting this school stuff out of the way, and finishing yours, as well!

VintagePunk said:

I'd been wondering if you hated it, and were just too nice to say. :laugh:

I know you've been busy and distracted with much more important things. :hug: Take your time.

I'm looking forward to getting this school stuff out of the way, and finishing yours, as well!

:hug: No, in fact i started it one day and really liked the first part. I've been so distracted and scatterbrained lately it's ridiculous!

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, thanks! :hug: And your e-mail meant so much to me :heart:

Your very welcome! :hug: You guys help me so much in my work, its an incredible blessing to me to get to read your stuff. I was thinking of you guys today when I was really stuck in a bad place. I'm having a really hard time with the current project. I'm at the point where I really want to scrap the whole damn thing.

But then I was thinking if everyone scraped stuff we would never get to read or see anything good. And going thru trials is how you grow artistically. So I starred at my work for a bit, tried to figure out what I needed to do to fix the problem and then decided to say fuck it all for today and took a nap instead. :lol: I will get back to it tomorrow. I figure it definetly isn't going to be what I had planned on, but it will grow to be something eventually.

Russty Cat said:

Your very welcome! :hug: You guys help me so much in my work, its an incredible blessing to me to get to read your stuff. I was thinking of you guys today when I was really stuck in a bad place. I'm having a really hard time with the current project. I'm at the point where I really want to scrap the whole damn thing.

But then I was thinking if everyone scraped stuff we would never get to read or see anything good. And going thru trials is how you grow artistically. So I starred at my work for a bit, tried to figure out what I needed to do to fix the problem and then decided to say fuck it all for today and took a nap instead. :lol: I will get back to it tomorrow. I figure it definetly isn't going to be what I had planned on, but it will grow to be something eventually.

:hug: That is the artistic process in a nutshell :D

Russty Cat said:

It seems to take an odd combination of perseverence, and knowing when to walk away for a bit. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

But they're just pictures!!! and worse, they're of a man I don't even know! :lol:

A seriously HOT man, though... :combust:

Exactly.
He's hot.
And that's all that matters. :wink:
Or that's what I tell myself :laugh:

Artistic process........such fine. More fun when you start talking/muttering/yelling at whatever you're working on....
:crazy:

VintagePunk said:

You're yelling at Bono's bum? :sad:

:wink:

!
I could neve do such a thing...photobucket....and the complete disorganized array of (over 1000) pics...*that* I can yell at.

upclosebattle.jpg

I could've sworn I had more of B doing the horn thing...I have all these one's of the fight...but I can't find the horn ones..:sad: :angry:
Where are they!?
We used to joke about B being horny.....where is the laughter now? ::sigh:

On the other hands....I have *tons* of pics of B's assests...:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom