Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Pleba Girls Party - pawning everything for u2 tickets and travel money

But they're so worth it!
7395-3.jpg

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
OMG 2 threads!!21 Where do we go? :uhoh: :lmao:

I'll just stay here until someone tells me what to do...or until the thread is locked.:lmao:

I wanted to tell you...on the bright side, Sarah and I are now addicts, so our chances for Boston are looking better and better. :hug:

From the old thread:

dazzledbylight said:

well first I have to Get a GA tix!!!!!!! :scream:

:wink: I tried in for 2001 with NO luck and ended up getting the opposite end of the money scale!

OH no I understand!!
i've been reading everyone's accounts......it doesn't faze me too much...should I actually get abn opportunity! I've stayed overnight camping out for tix i\for different several past shows... out of town as well

AT least MSG is right around one of the hearts of Midtown

so there's lots of food/rest room opportunities not far away....and I've gone alot of hours with out water as long as I've loaded up with h2o several times prior to a long peroid with out....

Don't know if it'll help, but of our 5 GA shows, we only got one through the U2 presale...two of the others we bought through ETS at extremely inflated rates, one of the others we got through a scalper at even more inflated rates...and then the other Ruff found for us at face value. :heart: It takes money and/or ingenuity, but it's worth it. Unfortunately, it sounds like NYC is one of the more difficult places to get, next to Vegas. :(

:lol: it's so sad... I've been fighting with My hbby for a year about spending more time with me... now I'm actually encouraging him to take more side jobs to pay for my U2 habit :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom