Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, cuz I would have a fit if a picture of me and Larry together showed up on the internet :rant: :lol:

:giggle:

If there are any objections, I'll blame it all on you. :lol:

But OMG, do you not agree that his hair looks AMAZING in those pics??? Holy fuuuuuuck.... :combust: :combust:

Like I've told others...I think we all know I'm strictly a Bono girl, but he made my knees go weak. :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Well Dazz I guess its not really giving up as more realizing that we are good friends and that things are the way they are sometimes.

I've got someone else in my life that is an incredible person who shares alot of my favorite things and makes me more happy then I've been in a very long time. I'm still being faithful to him, but have an amazing friend to share things with. So for now I'm doing okay. :heart:

I hate to offend you, but could this not be a case of the grass is greener on the other side? :hug:

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Night Diane!! :hug:

OMG, must post pics for DG...not that I want to see them again myself, or anything. :drool:

DG, did you see the pics of me meeting Bono? :drool:

I don't think so.And I'm going to have to wait to, because I just heard them pull up in the driveway. :(

Bye everyone! I'll try to get on as much as possible.I miss you all tons! :hug: :heart:

Very cool pics! VP! so close! (far away) :giggle: i know, that was lame.
That one picture kinda looks like Bono is smelling his hand. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom