Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:
well, VP...........

I think it's great you mom did that for you :heart:
our mom used to hold 50$ aside for us...when Good/great tix cost 7- 8.00$ [70's/early 80's]]
we called it ***The Concert 50!!!*** :laugh: :heart: Mom.

I DO have the extra credit card monies..... and if i vcan get an inflated nyc tix out of it {esp GA] i'll try for it.

one station is giving away u2 tix already so i have to listen all day time while i'm out with my sis :laugh: Sunday
...she's gonna love that....... i'll just have one earbud in my ear and once they've done one round i can take it off for like 30 or so mins!

i called and gave here the number because i knew i was going to be here to night!

I said IF i win a pair I'll take you. And i said i hope you'll take me if you win!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :hug: It's really too bad you can't travel to another venue. :(

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't meet Larry that day... there is NO way I would've been able to keep my hands to myself :drool:

:shifty:

Could you e-mail me the full size versions of these? :flirt: Please? :D

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Well before he said the bit about rock concerts he told Mr. cat that he has seen me fishing with him and boating and heard that I bought a motorcycle and have been learning how to ride. HIs point was that I had been trying for sometime now to do things he enjoys with him and it was Mr. Cats turn to do the same with me.

I hate to fish and I get motion sick being on our boat, but I do those things to be with him. Its about spending time together. But I'm getting to the point of not really caring anymore.

Hopefully he drove the point home then, if that's what you want or need to happen to make things better - but is it, really? I can imagine being married (I was for many years, after all) and going off with girlfriends to concerts without my hubby and being perfectly happy. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Maybe it's a good thing I didn't meet Larry that day... there is NO way I would've been able to keep my hands to myself :drool:

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

Could you e-mail me the full size versions of these? :flirt: Please? :D

Sure I can!! :)

But I edited to remove those ages ago because I don't have the permission of those who are in the photos with him. :shh: :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:( don't give up on him just yet Russty! :hug:

lets see if he'll participate more in your passions

Well Dazz I guess its not really giving up as more realizing that we are good friends and that things are the way they are sometimes.

I've got someone else in my life that is an incredible person who shares alot of my favorite things and makes me more happy then I've been in a very long time. I'm still being faithful to him, but have an amazing friend to share things with. So for now I'm doing okay. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Sure I can!! :)

But I edited to remove those ages ago because I don't have the permission of those who are in the photos with him. :shh: :lol:

Yeah, cuz I would have a fit if a picture of me and Larry together showed up on the internet :rant: :lol:

:giggle:

Can I say DAMN! I'm so glad I wasn't there that day! I would have freakin passed out! Larry is so hawt! Like hawter then ever in those pictures! :combust: :faint: :dies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom