PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
This is so cute - the caption said someone on the opposite side of the street (The side the photographer was on)
yelled out "Bono is a studmuffin!"

16.jpg

omg!

:lmao: :lmao:!!

The expressions, On B....on John...
:cute: :lol:

:hmm:

*note to self....next time....
1. ASK
2. If all else fails, blurt out something cute and embarassing...
3. Jump him.

sami0201 said:
SG it's official- Bono is the cutest person on the face of the planet!!! :cute: :heart:

I just saw a little clip about Michael Hutchence on VH1's most shocking moments :sad:
God, that man was gorgeous :heart:

I interviewed Michael Hutchence once. He was gorgeous and sweet and shy and polite. And for years afterward, I wished I had had the nerve to flirt with him...

:sad:

Drea said:

If any man told me that I couldn't have painkillers during labour because of what he believed... I'd say "Fine, then let me hang onto your :censored: during the birth and we'll see who needs painkillers first... you :censored: :censored: :censored:"

" ... and we'll just see if you and I ever have sex again, you
:censored: ... :censored: "

OMG, Drea ... :lmao:
You are sharpening your claws on the TomKatKitten tonight ...

Diane L said:

I interviewed Michael Hutchence once. He was gorgeous and sweet and shy and polite. And for years afterward, I wished I had had the nerve to flirt with him...

Sami, Diane...I agree wholeheartedly. Reminds me somewhat of JT era Bono...

Diane L said:

:ohmy: that is amazing! well, at least it's something you will remember forever :yes:

He really was a beautiful man :heart:

jobob said:

" ... and we'll just see if you and I ever have sex again, you
:censored: ... :censored: "

OMG, Drea ... :lmao:
You are sharpening your claws on the TomKatKitten tonight ...

Not on the kitten, on him *snerk*

Hey, I said I was a bitch :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
This is so cute - the caption said someone on the opposite side of the street (The side the photographer was on)
yelled out "Bono is a studmuffin!"

16.jpg

:bono: John, as my bodyguard, you must find that woman and bring her to me immediately.

:bodyguard john: I'm on it.

:jobob: Play Fast Cars! And give that guy's Sharpie back!

MBS said:
Girls
I gotta go run through my shower.

I do want people to sit near me tommorrow. :wink: Even if I'm asleep in class........:lol:

Be back soon!

You're welcome to come..:sexywink:

*grabs B and makes a run for it*

35 mins!!!!!
*squeal*
:hyper:

*runs in with B and Bri, and locks the bathroom door so no one else can get in*

ooh baby, how about one more in there? :flirt: :drool:

sami0201 said:
41 minutes!!!! :hyper:

why are we all so excited? were you all like this when they were on SNL too? :lol:

No but holy :censored: I was so Hyper after it! :hyper: I was like OMG Bono is sex on wheels. I want him to give me a lapdance, too! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

No but holy :censored: I was so Hyper after it! :hyper: I was like OMG Bono is sex on wheels. I want him to give me a lapdance, too! :drool:

I was looking forward to it, I remember being excited and telling Sarah they kick ass live...but I'd forgotten just how much they DO kick ass. Seeing them on that brought it all back. :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, me too :hyper: :drool:
but I had no one to share my dirty thoughts with! :lmao:

I'm so glad I have you girls now :hug:

VP I'm scared I'm gonna do that and wake up my brother and mom (she's in the extra bedroom because my dad wouldn't let her put the tv on :lol: ) but I'm 99% sure I hear my brother talking on the phone right now :tsk: he's only 12, he should be asleep at this time on a school night! :shame:

Mr. SoBe is asleep next to me (got the laptop in bed :giggle: ) and I just know he'll awake to my squeals and moans for another man. :drool:

Got some m&m's and coffee....dinner o' champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom