PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jem :wave: :hug: It's scary to think of being up there close to when the attacks happened :yikes: it makes you appreciate what we still have out there to go&see/visit! :yes:

You're story did rather confuse me somewhat! :huh:

I wondered if you were going to tell me your woodpecker story via email&also have you got round to sending out everyone's dvds? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, I kinda got that vibe, too...Bono seemed really subdued. :huh:

sami0201 said:
:lol:

I can't decide if the interview was awkward or not :hmm: I feel like it was kinda weird!!

:huh:
Y'all noticed that too?

Maybe he saw a clip of himself dancing.....or worse...was traumatized by the image of himself as a fat dude in lepord print and leather pants? :lol:

YourWildHorses said:
Hi Jem :wave : :hug : It's scary to think of being up there close to when the attacks happened :yikes: it makes you appreciate what we still have out there to go&see/visit! :yes :

You're story did rather confuse me somewhat! :huh :

I wondered if you were going to tell me your woodpecker story via email&also have you got round to sending out everyone's dvds? :wink :

i know it does make you appreciate what we have :hug:

richard is kats ex(and is a jerk) who she went out with before the guy she just split up with so hes her ex ex! he has a band and luke(kats brother is playing with them tonight) me and kat arent on best terms with richard as hes a jerk so are only going for luke :lol:

oh yeah the story, i forgot sorry :reject: had soo much going on recently :|

DVD's are going out tomoz, yours, Wilds, VP's and Bri's(who VP is gonna give to her) are gonna go out first as i have the addresses to send the DVD's too :wink:

anyone else who wants one will have to email me or PM me there address, i know GG wants one :wink:

The story i will email you that later or tomoz, depending what time i get in as im trying to do my tea now

MBS said:

:hyper: :heart:

:hug:

Ooo..............New drawers!?!?! :drool: :hyper:

No probs Bri, with some teamwork between me and VP we will get your DVD to you :wink:anything else you want while im sending stuff over as this will be a rare chance for her to give you stuff, pictures of B, stuff from england?

the new drawers :drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

No probs Bri, with some teamwork between me and VP we will get your DVD to you :wink:anything else you want while im sending stuff over as this will be a rare chance for her to give you stuff, pictures of B, stuff from england?

Can you send B? :hyper:

Not that there's a chance in heck she'd deliver him to me......at least not untouched. :wink:

:lol:

Wow.....I'd never even thought of what a lovely oppertunity this is. :ohmy: :hmm:
How about you send yourself? :heart: :D

omg...:hyper:
that poster guy..*runs off to check calender*

MBS said:

Can you send B? :hyper :

Not that there's a chance in heck she'd deliver him to me......at least not untouched. :wink :

:lol :

Wow.....I'd never even thought of what a lovely oppertunity this is. :eek:hmy : :hmm :
How about you send yourself? :heart : : D

omg...:hyper :
that poster guy..*runs off to check calender*

:hyper: how about i send me and B :sexywink: as your right he wouldnt reach you untouched by himself and i errr supervise him on the way over, makesure he doesnt behave himself :evil::shifty:

you'll have to help me find a job though, i'll still need to save up for the tour :lol:

:hmm: how exactly does one manage to post oneself, is it even possible :lol:

i'll chuck some pics in the package from Chicago and Manchester and Edinburgh for you and VP :wink:

YourWildHorses said:
Girls! Is it ok if i start the new thread? I had an idea a few threads back but i don't think Weldy knew about my idea cos they wiped the last one away to archive! My idea is for it to be about Dis coming back from honeymoon so shall i do it?

go for it susan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom