PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad...I'm still drinking the soda even though I might not get any sleep

I haven't drank soda in a year and 2 months *proud*

I can't go to bed until 11 because I have to watch Rock Star!! Is SG still here? :shifty:

Go Sami! :applaud:

I drink soda only occasionally now. I usually just drink water.

I'm getting tired so I'm going to go read one of my summer reading books(I go back to school in 9 days :yikes: ) and probably go to bed soon. As you can tell, I'm trying to change my god awful sleeping habits :lol:. Night everyone! :hug:

Bri, have an awesome birthday! :hug: :heart: And Russty, have a great vacation! We'll miss ya! :hug:

:hug: I will take lots of pictures to show you guys when I get back. :yes:

Sorry I got behind I'm trying to do way to much right now. lol

daygloeyes2 said:
Go Sami! :applaud:

I drink soda only occasionally now. I usually just drink water.

I'm getting tired so I'm going to go read one of my summer reading books(I go back to school in 9 days :yikes: ) and probably go to bed soon. As you can tell, I'm trying to change my god awful sleeping habits :lol:. Night everyone! :hug:

Bri, have an awesome birthday! :hug: :heart:

:up: yeah, usually just drink water or Arizona Diet Green Tea :drool:

good luck on summer reading..ugh that's the worst.

night! :hug:

Nighty night DG! :hug:

Mr. Cat just came home. I'm going to go have some dinner with him. Be back in a while. :wave: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hyper:

:happy:

:kiss:

Thank you!! :hug:

Ruff...
Nice seat!!
:laugh:! Gotta love riding. :D

:giggle: "faster....that's it.....now up and down...up and down...keep posting....yes!"

I actually really enjoy telling them: "that's it, push forward with your hips..." :evilcackle:

SG, everytime I read your location I start singing Lemon :heart:

Sami, good for you that you gave up soda! I drink one diet soda a day and could never give it up, though in Italy I don't drink it cause it costs 3 bucks a can!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like the Arizona Green Tea with Ginsing and Honey and the regular Arizona with rasberry AND lemon flavor...:drool:...I try to limit myself on them since I love them so much.

yeah that Green Tea is the one that I drink...I go through like 3 gallons a week :ohmy: :reject: it's probably not healthy to drink that much but I love it...the only bad thing is that it makes me pee a lot! :laugh: :reject:

ruffian said:

I actually really enjoy telling them: "that's it, push forward with your hips..." :evilcackle:

SG, everytime I read your location I start singing Lemon :heart:

Sami, good for you that you gave up soda! I drink one diet soda a day and could never give it up, though in Italy I don't drink it cause it costs 3 bucks a can!

:lmao: :drool: :evil:

3 dollars for a can?! :ohmy: One a day is fine, but I drink SO MUCH... so it always used to be soda and it wasn't good :no:

sami0201 said:

yeah that Green Tea is the one that I drink...I go through like 3 gallons a week :ohmy: :reject: it's probably not healthy to drink that much but I love it...the only bad thing is that it makes me pee a lot! :laugh: :reject:

I have a bad case of water rention on my feet and ankles and any kind of drinks makes me pee a lot! :lol:

Sorry...I have Pop Muzak on and I keep thinking about Pop Mart while I'm listening to it.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I find myself singing that song all the time anyway :lol:

Glad I could get it stuck in someone elses mind, too :wink:

i love the Perfecto remix... :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I find myself singing that song all the time anyway :lol:

Glad I could get it stuck in someone elses mind, too :wink:

that quote is on my AIM profile! :heart:

and I feel like I'm slowly, slowly, slowly slippin' under...I feel like I'm holding on to nothing...

sami0201 said:

that quote is on my AIM profile! :heart:

and I feel like I'm slowly, slowly, slowly slippin' under...I feel like I'm holding on to nothing...

:drool: i love that song soooo much. Bono's falsetto voice... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom