Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4. :madwife: They broadcast this thing the other night about Geisha's which i wanted to watch but missed. So i go to watch it on 4on demand ( on the website ) which they'e made a big deal out of on adverts and it tells me you have to watch on A PC with internet explorer 6 or 7. :scream: How backwards is that? :angry: Loads of people have Macs now? :banghead: Its apparently a copyright thing, its like saying you can only watch ( insert random DVD here) if you have a television made by Sony. :madwife:

Last edited:
You're still here! :hyper:

I'm good, just finished typing a word document with all the equations I need to know for my Thermodynamics exam tuesday :D finally done figuring out word 2007. :crack: never used that before so it was a pain in the arse finding the equation editor!

How've you been? :hug:

I am! just been watching edge talking about his Explorer :drool:

ooooh Word 2007. maybe that's what I have now, just got a new laptop today, on it right now actually! Really need to find a u2 desktop, heh.

I'm fine, getting ready to go to Canada next week, scary!!

:drool: Explorer :drool:

:crack: Word07 is WAY too advanced for me... WAY too much stuff, I lost complete controllllll

:D I'm getting a macbook soon, the new ones are out!

:ohmy: All the way to Canada! Exciting prospect!

Explorer :drool: Edge :drool::drool:

I would have loved a macbook but I really couldn't have afforded it - I'm just glad I managed to afford this!! :D

Yeah it's exciting but I am so nervous, lol, I dunno what will happen...

The Explorer is godlike :drool: :want:

I saved for a year to get one, and waited till they made the new ones, which was 2 days ago :D

It's natural to be nervous, but yea, I bet it's gonna be awesome!

I'm tired... and behind on my homework, and late for studying for my exams next week... did I meantion tired? :wink: :lol:

And oh, gosh, all the new features! :hyper:

Jez :hug:

I wish I had learned to play my guitar, GG, but I haven't yet. I can do a few chords and that's it... one day though!

I think it'll be fun to go out there and see what happens anyway... i'll be sure to drop in and let you know!

:wave::wave:

just expect that you might have a few bumps in the road kat...you'll be fine! :hug:

:wave: gg2 & jez!

It's a good thing I was already expecting them or you'd have me worried dazz ;)

Nah I know what you mean! Don't worry, I amMrs Glass Half-Empty most of the time so I have no expectations at all, safest way to be I find! ;D

Jez :hug:

I wish I had learned to play my guitar, GG, but I haven't yet. I can do a few chords and that's it... one day though!

I think it'll be fun to go out there and see what happens anyway... i'll be sure to drop in and let you know!

I'm barely playing my guitar these days :reject: I'm mostly concentrating on bassplaying.
I might seem busy, am photoshopping :wink: my 25k is coming up.

:wave:Jez and GG/Kat if you're still here.
Kat, I think I only talked to you once or twice before *offers hand to shake*

I think so! I have a bad memory when it comes to who I haven't spoken to. *shakes hand*

I am def still here, can't stop playing with this lovely new laptop. Give me a new gadget and I'm happy :lol:

Okay I need a U2 desktop but they are all on my other comp!!

I want a new laptop but our TV just sorta stopped working the other day so I guess we'll have to buy that instead.

DUDE! THere are 7 members in here right now :dance:

Kat, there's some lovely head shots of Edge in the miscellanious pictures thread. I have the one where he's smiling as my desk top at the moment :drool:

I didn't get over to FYM yet :uhoh: :D

I have wanted to make a Word Doc with the various kinds of Exercises I need to do (at least 3'x s/ week) besides al the walking I do. (I do a bit of some of them part of the time but I really need some self-prompting visually! :yes:

Since I opened up WORD here for another personal project-- the light went off.......
...... "make the exercise piece" all fancied up with different colors, underlines, and sizes. :D

*hands Jez an energy pill!* :D

well>>> gg2 if you grew another set of arms you might be able to practice BOTH the Guitar & Bass....

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom