Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vancouver! I have a friend in Calgary I know through U2 online, so I'm planning to meet her at some point and have U2 fun :D So I'll probably be there when the album is released as long as it doesn't take another year...

Yeah I'm supposed to be writing some fic, but it's been weird since it's so quiet, I haven't felt in the mood. Watched Red Rocks, though and that helped :cute:

Hi Dazz! How the heck are you? Okay I hope :hug:

I'm going to work, yes, so I can save money and travel :D Hoping to meet nice people as I'm going alone so I am pretty scared right now!

Same to you! :hug: Gosh, how are you doing? I mean, besides the things you've already written? You're moving to Canada? That's so awsome! :hyper:

:reject: I react like I haven't seen you in ten years :lol:

Dazz thanks! I'm hoping it'll be a positive move, I am so nervous though :huh:

Jez, I'm fine! How are you? I am moving, only for a year (well my visa is for a year so I might not even stay that long) just because I am bored and still have no idea what to do with my life.

Haha, it feels like 10 years! ;) :hug:

I'm mostly doing ok, it's been very up and down lately. Well, for the past ten months or so. Studying my last term of English now, before I move on to the Swedish courses. I've managed to get a job, so I finally have some spending money, so I've bought a laptop and a drawing tablet. If I manage to save up some more, I'll hopefully move out soon :tongue: Not that I don't like it here, but I'm longing for my own place.

Yeah, sometimes you just need to change and move on, right? That's kind of the same with me except I am very much a home person and will probably cry for the first two months I'm away.. ;)

That's good you have money! Laptop is always nice, my new one is arriving on Thurs, how exciting, I get to decorate the desktop and everything... I'm a bit of a geek like that :lol:

I really must get a career idea sorted. I'd love to be a writer of some sort but I don't even know how to get started.

One of my biggest dreams is to be a writer. Unfortunately, I have a really hard time showing anyone what I've written. I have a classmate who thinks I should become an art teacher at least, she's been nagging me forever to do a mural on one of her walls. And now I'm studying to become a teacher, and working extra at a nursing home :lol: Lot's of career choices there!

I know exactly what you mean with the laptop, one of the first things I did was to change the desktop to something I wanted, instead of something that all three of my little siblings could agree with. :lol:

Teacher is good, I admire anyone who can do that job because I know I couldn't. My best friend is one and she's working in Kenya at the moment... not that I have heard from her in a while :(

You're an artist then? Must show me some of your work! I'm hopeless at drawing and most of the time, I think I am hopeless at writing too. But now and then I get an idea and wonder if I can improve. I mean, I'd have to start writing something other than slash though! ;)

Heh, I am so changing the desktop to something hot featuring Edge :drool:

I'm going to have to head off now. It was so nice to catch up with you Jez! (and Wild, and Dazz if they're still around...)

I promise I'll be back in soon! xx :hug:

I already have the hot Edge desktop :shifty: :drool:

I don't know if I would call myself an artist, I don't think I'm half as good as some people say I am. I posted a pic in the last thread of something I did when I started to play around with my tablet, a turtle :lol:

Writing slash, or rather not writing slash, usually result in me writing a really crappy Mary Sue instead :lol:

It was really nice to see you again, Kat, you have to show up more often :hug:

*Sorry, sorry I mean the picture was of a tortoise! :wink:

Last edited:

:hmm::nerd:
*PUTS SociaL/CUltural/Religious Socialologist's Hat! :D
Wonders IF the saying has to do with different religous upbringing......

EXAMPLE: like the saying...approx...." idle hand's ?make for the Devil's work? "
The idea being - I think- the devil will take advantage if a person is sitting around with "nothing to do"?
"GAWD Forbid" :rolleyes: a person should be/ is :eek:*RELAXING* !!!

*THANK GOODNESS * I never heard THAT stuff from my folks! :yes:
(tho Catholisom DOES have it's own guilt trips! )

:wink:

This was about the 'no rest for the wicked' thing. My dad is about as far from a Catholic guilt tripper as you can get. It was just a joke, implying that I was probably up to no good :lol:

He'd also say "Working hard or hardly working?"

We missed DG. :( If you come back. :wave::hug::kiss:

Just a quickie girls. I'm off to work soon. Craig got laid of work on Monday. :( Damn credit crunch. :madwife: Luckily he has a few jobs ( he's an electrician) lined up for various people he knows until Xmas. :)

See you all later. :kiss:

Vancouver! I have a friend in Calgary I know through U2 online, so I'm planning to meet her at some point and have U2 fun :D So I'll probably be there when the album is released as long as it doesn't take another year...

Yeah I'm supposed to be writing some fic, but it's been weird since it's so quiet, I haven't felt in the mood. Watched Red Rocks, though and that helped :cute:

:hmm: Kaf? Last thing I knew is that she moved to Calgary :hmm:

Glad to have ya back Kat! :hug:

I'm stuck in my jammies :giggle:
But I gotta get dressed soon, don't think they my plaid holiness in the RedLobster while I'm eating all the shrimp in THE WORLD!!!!
Oh my....I've been looking forward to this all month :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom