Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle : I thought so yea.

Depends on what location you're at, but usually 3 stars is decent enough too. I wouldn't go for anything lower anyway! :yuck :

Euros > Pounds :wink :

I just like nice places. Most 3 stars are ok but i like places that make you :drool:

It sucks changing any currency into BGP, Jem! :hug : I'd probably only get 40-something pounds for $100 AUD.

:hug: We had a better rate going out when we changed to Euro's. All the coincs look too similar as well, they're mostly the same colour, good for confusing me. :lol:

:shifty :

:shh :

:lmao:
You go, girl!!!

<giggle>

This is very understandable!

WHen I went to Washington DC as an adult & staying overnight the 2 different years I got resevations through a travelers' guide book from the kind of company <:reject : I forget what it's called> they get reservations from GOOD+ hotels that hold a bunch of rooms open for LOWER prices.....
..a 3*** hotel for 2** prices, a 4*** hotel for 3*** prices etc

SO I got nice hotels those 2 years.:hyper :

And when my sib sent me on vacation I was able to go to a 5***** hotel!:heart ::drool :

I have stayed at a YWCA hotel & a youth Hostel earlier on! ; )

feel better, too, jem!

Yeah its weird the difference between the sorts of places. I did stay in a hostel in dublin when i met Bono and Edge ( only cause i was skint tho :lol: )

I has a new swimsuit and a beach towel and a sarong and insect repellant and a book and spare razor heads and I got a free cookie and when I got home I took pics of our roses and found Frosty Fruits in the freezer! :up:

Started late but I had a fruitful day. :D

First day that hit 30C (86F) since last summer... Niiiice.

Yay for new holiday supplies. Free cookie. :drool:

Ooh, that sounds very colourful! :up: I have one somewhere that's dark red and something else... the one I got today was all different blues.

Sorry I missed you, Dazz! I was uploading the pics I just took... testing out my new camera's "macro" setting...

PA120010sml.jpg

PA120011sml.jpg

The yellow ones smell purty. :yes :

Oooh lovely pics. :love:

Nothing less than a 5 Star for me in Dublin :lol :

The rate sucks at the moment

Does your Dublin hotel begin with "C"? :shifty:

OMG You are soooooooooooooooo :cute:

I even added one of mine :lol:

Thanks. I have soooo many pics of me as a kid it was hard picking a few, my parents must have loved taking pics lol

:hyper: So the race I totally bombed 2 weeks ago? I just re-did it and I FINISHED!!!! and I wasn't even LAST!!!! I am such a BAMF!!!!!!! :hyper : :hyper : :hyper :

So now I'm totally psyched up for The Big One on November 1st! :dance :

Yay. :applaud::dance: Proud of ya.

I posted some more pics in the photo thread but heres a few extras i didn't post there. Look at my white, white, white legs. :lmao:

P1000514.jpg

I don't look happy on this one for some reason. :lmao: I have on the dress some of you gals pointed out.

P1000504-1.jpg

P1000505-1.jpg

Craig thought it would be funny to do rabbit ears behind my head. :grumpy::lol:

P1000735.jpg

No idea what I was laughing at

P1000679.jpg

^ That took me a minute - I was like "Who's B?" Looked back in the thread, then realized you meant Bono. Stoopid Bono, not stopping in to say hi to Daz!! :madwife:

Oh, and Jem, I forgot to say, hope you get to a dr. to deal with your symptoms. :hug:

enjoyyyy the 3 day weekend!!!! (USA'r's) :D

Three day weekend here in Canada, it's Thanksgiving :wink:

Btw Dazz, been meaning to tell you that Mom's been using (is it using if it's done to you?) theraputic touch and it really helps her... They have a lady that does it at the chemo clinic, and as well one of my sister's friends and her mother both do it as well. They came by yesterday and I got to see it in action - I mean I knew from what she said that it helped her, but she was amazingly relaxed after, and was good (pain free - this was the 2nd day after her chemo when the steroids wear off and the pain starts) for most of the rest of the day :)

Ooh, that sounds very colourful! :up: I have one somewhere that's dark red and something else... the one I got today was all different blues.

Sorry I missed you, Dazz! I was uploading the pics I just took... testing out my new camera's "macro" setting...

PA120010sml.jpg

PA120011sml.jpg

The yellow ones smell purty. :yes:

Those are lovely roses (and great pics)...I :heart: the yellow ones...so far :wink:

Too bad I can't go near them (flowers make my eyes itch like crazy!) :scream:

I love love love this pic!!!! I really like that white sweater/wrap thing you have on. :cute :
oh and totally adorable bag too

Thanks. got the bag with a gift voucher so i didn't have to pay for it either. The wrap is Kats so sadly i have to give it back. :( :lol:

:cute :pics jem!

B left for LA :mad ::mad :

thanks. Sorry you missed B. :hug:

Oh, and Jem, I forgot to say, hope you get to a dr. to deal with your symptoms. :hug :

:hug: Thanks. I know what it is now. My period arrived just before i went to bed last night. :happy: I must have had all the problems because i back to backed my pills on holiday. I have done it before but never seemed to have all these problems. I should be fine when i start my next pack. :yes::fingerscrossed: I feel so crap this morning though. Th epain is awful. I don't have enough sick days left to stay off sick though. :|

Three day weekend here in Canada, it's Thanksgiving :wink :

Btw Dazz, been meaning to tell you that Mom's been using (is it using if it's done to you?) theraputic touch and it really helps her... They have a lady that does it at the chemo clinic, and as well one of my sister's friends and her mother both do it as well. They came by yesterday and I got to see it in action - I mean I knew from what she said that it helped her, but she was amazingly relaxed after, and was good (pain free - this was the 2nd day after her chemo when the steroids wear off and the pain starts) for most of the rest of the day )

Thats great that the theraputic thouch is helping her. :hug:

Sorry for not saying this sooner...but I am ok guys (I know some of you guys were wondering in the last thread).

I haven't felt like :blahblah : in PGP related threads for a while and I still have the "coughing until I'm :barf :ing like crazy!" syndrome :sigh : :tsk :

:hug: Weldy so glad you're ok. We were worried about you. Sorry you're still not feeling well. :( :hug: Is there any way you can get checked by a doctor if you've had those symptoms for a while.

I have to go to work now. Bye thread.

Sorry for not saying this sooner...but I am ok guys (I know some of you guys were wondering in the last thread).

I haven't felt like :blahblah: in PGP related threads for a while and I still have the "coughing until I'm :barf:ing like crazy!" syndrome :sigh: :tsk:

My dad had a cough like that for years - turns out it was an ulcer or something in his esophagus, so yeah, if it persists, get it checked out.

And nice to see you back here :hug:

Thanks. got the bag with a gift voucher so i didn't have to pay for it either. The wrap is Kats so sadly i have to give it back. :( :lol:

FREE cute bag is even better than cute bag you paid for :hyper:

And glad to know the reason for your symptoms are totally normal. I just went back on the pill after a few months off (long story). Hopefully I won't have any weird symptoms (or god forbid, weight gain)

And I've been meaning to ask you, Jem. Why are your knees red in a couple of those pics. If I were Wild, I'd make some off-color insinuation :wink:

FREE cute bag is even better than cute bag you paid for :hyper:

And glad to know the reason for your symptoms are totally normal. I just went back on the pill after a few months off (long story). Hopefully I won't have any weird symptoms (or god forbid, weight gain)

And I've been meaning to ask you, Jem. Why are your knees red in a couple of those pics. If I were Wild, I'd make some off-color insinuation :wink:

Gift vouchers. :rockon:

Hormones with the pill. :madwife: Hope you don't get any weird symptoms. :hug:

:lol: I was knelt on the grass at some point with craig as the sun had moved. Could be that. :wink:

I came home about 12pm as i was in too much pain. :crack:

I don't have any school placement this term :( They've decided that we won't have time this term, since we're supposed to start writing our essays soon. We have ten weeks to do it, so... :shrug:

But next term it's on again! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom