Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't he have given me this 2 weeks ago when i saw him :madwife:

EXACTLY!!! Madwife indeed. It's not like it was a new problem 2 weeks ago. stoopid stoopid doctors.

My doc freaked me out last week. I went in for my annual and she said they'd send a postcard if everything was okay and call if there was anything of concern. So the other day, there was a message on my voicemail saying to call about my lab results - I FREAKED out - but of course, everything was normal. I told them, next time just sent the stupid postcard!

My doc freaked me out last week. I went in for my annual and she said they'd send a postcard if everything was okay and call if there was anything of concern. So the other day, there was a message on my voicemail saying to call about my lab results - I FREAKED out - but of course, everything was normal. I told them, next time just sent the stupid postcard!

:yikes::yikes:

eeeeeee :mad::mad:

really!!!
That'd freak me out TOO till I'd got the answer!:hug:
:hug: THANK *The POWERS* that it was just a change in :angry: communication!

:hyper:

Why's your weekend so super-packed?
glad at least your Fri is a light day, this time! :)

Tech rehearsal tonight

Scour the house friday night after rehearsal b/c our real estate agent is hosting an open house Saturday

Practice race (I'm going to try to do "The Real Thing", the actual distances of the race) Saturday morning

Tech rehearsal Saturday afternoon

Extra training in the pool Sunday morning

going to see a play with Mr.Z Sunday night :love:

Hope I don't sound like I'm complaining too much. I really bring it on myself. :shrug:

I'm also looking into pre-K and elementary schools for my son, trying to set up appointements and get applications in. Only the best for my little one *doting mom alert*

oh, no...... THAT'S a BUSY Weekend! :wipesbrow:

***GOOD LUCK*** with the Open House!:hug:
and the the extra pool time!

:cute: pre-K & elementry applications! :hug: good luck on those too.

oh good the weekend ends w some fun!:hyper:

Yeah, me & sis went to see -- O forgot :ohmy: :der:

oh wait...

"Happy Go Lucky"

the one w the very optimistic woman, her flatmates, driving instructor & family. It was pretty good. some good (acting skills) interactions.

what made ME smile :D-
was that it took place somewhere in England...maybe on the outskirts of London?
It looked too (relatively) upscale for ? either Liverpool or Blackpool....

I felt like I was hanging out w Wild & jemma! :hyper: :giggle: :wave: "hi gals!"

The only thing that seemed offish was I don't remember
much rain or a lot of gray skies! :lol:

Just finished the latest work I've done with my tablet. Anyone who can see who this is gets a gold star :lol:

katherine.gif

super cool pic Jez! I wish my hair did that. I try to do that style but it just looks scraggly. OKAY back on subject - I can't believe you did that on a computer!! IMPRESSIVE :applaud:

Thanks Kat and Zooey :hug: I like how I got the hair, but otherwise I'm not really happy with the picture, 'cause it looks nothing like the actress it's supposed to be :sigh: I think it's something I've done wrong with the mouth.

Why are you freaking out, Kat? Because of Canada?

Thanks Kat and Zooey :hug: I like how I got the hair, but otherwise I'm not really happy with the picture, 'cause it looks nothing like the actress it's supposed to be :sigh: I think it's something I've done wrong with the mouth.

Why are you freaking out, Kat? Because of Canada?

It's still a cool pic Jez - if I try to draw a person it ends up looking like a monster or something ;)

Yeah, Canada is giving me nightmares. Like I am really feeling ill with nerves now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom