Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*gratefully accepts the energy pill from Dazz* :yawn: I really could use that.:D

Aw, Zooey, they'll come back. :lol: God, I really wish you relatively new people are around for when the PGP thread gets hectic when the album is released :lol:

*gratefully accepts the energy pill from Dazz* :yawn: I really could use that.:D

Aw, Zooey, they'll come back. :lol: God, I really wish you relatively new people are around for when the PGP thread gets hectic when the album is released :lol:

Looking forward to it.
When I first started posting in here, GG, Wild and Gluey were always on during my lunch break (Frankie too sometimes, even though she never comes in here anymore).

'bye Kat

There's a great Edge desktop in a thread a bit back, Edge and Gadgets i think it was called, it's on page 2. Edge showing off his geekyness with his blackberry :lol:

There's a great Edge desktop in a thread a bit back, Edge and Gadgets i think it was called, it's on page 2. Edge showing off his geekyness with his blackberry :lol:

My desktop at home is the Edge/Billie Joe pic / motivational poster that says "The Edge - because sometimes music IS rocket science"

theedge0423073br6.jpg

There we go. :cute: Ain't he nerdy?

I want a Blackberry. Or an iPhone. :drool: But the monthly bills for one are just too much money for me right now. :|

Not to mention the fact that I really don't need one. :sigh:

just thought i would stick my head into the PGP to say i do miss you all , hey drea i am still knitting the same blanket i have been knitting for umm 2 years ! i did finnish the long stitch though :lol:

anyone seen gluey ? if you do give her my love, and wild o queen of debauchery , miss ya too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom