Pleba Girls Party...Out of control and loving B's sides..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I believe I may have come to the right place here to ask this question... if I don't get in trouble for it... I'm writing a chapter and I'm trying to think of some euphamisms a person trying not to be too terribly rude would use in reference to sex

I know to say 'Shag' is supposedly actually quite rude outside of America

Does shag mean the same thing in other countries?

hmmm................words words ....words..:hmm: .............boinked was used.......ummm....scored..he he he..bevis..

:lmao:

Dismantled said:
Ahhhhhhhhh what a day...boy is my back sore. How are you peoples?:wink:

Good. Tired. didn't sleep well for some reason. :hmm: no idea why. couldn't have anything to do with a certain sound clip I had playing on repeat all night... :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

And why is your back sore missy...?:wink:

:wink: not what you'd think:wink:

from making shelves and rearranging our bedroom...it took me all friggin day.....I didn't have a real saw and I was afraid of the skillsaw (cause its acting weird) so I used the next best thing...a hacksaw..:| never cut wood with a hacksaw

Sad_Girl said:

Good. Tired. didn't sleep well for some reason. :hmm: no idea why. couldn't have anything to do with a certain sound clip I had playing on repeat all night... :wink:

yes..:drool: the sound clip:drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

from making shelves and rearranging our bedroom...it took me all friggin day.....I didn't have a real saw and I was afraid of the skillsaw (cause its acting weird) so I used the next best thing...a hacksaw..:| never cut wood with a hacksaw

:no: Avoid manual labor at all costs!

Dismantled said:

cannot.... born and raised a farm girl:rockon: I can milk a cow with the best of em':wink:

Yeah, I wish I could actually avoid it, but I'm drawn to it... I've worked in construction, as a firefighter and as an EMT, all physically demanding jobs. I like to imagine being lazy though...

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I wish I could actually avoid it, but I'm drawn to it... I've worked in construction, as a firefighter and as an EMT, all physically demanding jobs. I like to imagine being lazy though...

I like physically demanding jobs....at the end of the day your muscles are kinda sore but it feels good...like you really got something done. I am on vacation all week here and I go stir crazy..I hate it really:madspit:

Dismantled said:

:wink: not what you'd think:wink:

:yikes:

I so wanna hear these clips!! **whining** ;)

I have to wait until I get home from school tonight...what a stinker! :madspit: lol

U2Girl1978 said:

:yikes:

I so wanna hear these clips!! **whining** ;)

I have to wait until I get home from school tonight...what a stinker! :madspit: lol

you'll never be the same once you hear em:drool: :drool: :drool: its going to mess with you mind:drool:

Dismantled said:

you'll never be the same once you hear em:drool: :drool: :drool: its going to mess with you mind:drool:

that is an absolute fact! I've been wandering around all day... hearing that sound in the back of my head... picturing all the images which come to mind very vividly the first time you hear it...

Sad_Girl said:

that is an absolute fact! I've been wandering around all day... hearing that sound in the back of my head... picturing all the images which come to mind very vividly the first time you hear it...

omg! the images that come with it are so:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Is it a song? or a moan? or a mixture of both? Dang!!:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ohhh...I can't believe I have to wait until later...:banghead:

I'm going to put these on my ipod shuffle...:angel:

just becareful how you use them....its like fire..not to be played with. you could really hurt yourself...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom