Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
You don't want to drag yourself away from a face like his!!! :drool:

His lips you say Dis? His expression is SCREAMING for it!! :ohmy:

:drool: :drool: :drool: don't forget the scar...its mega sexy:drool:

Come&get me Bono - I'm just over here! Oh, you know.....the things i'd let you do to me!! :drool:

Golly yes! Love that scar, OF COURSE! :drool: Why is it soooo much of a turn-on Dis, why do you think?

susanp6 said:
Come&get me Bono - I'm just over here! Oh, you know.....the things i'd let you do to me!! :drool:

bonothelook.jpg
[/IMG]

Gonna play hard to get huh? Your making me blush susan....I want to hear more about these "things".

susanp6 said:
Golly yes! Love that scar, OF COURSE! :drool: Why is it soooo much of a turn-on Dis, why do you think?

I don't know why? Its kinda the rugged manly thing and the same time I want to take care of him cause he's got a boo boo:huh:

THAT is one sexy pic! OH MY GOD!!! The look on his face just gets increasingly wicked&naughty&mischievous doesn't it? :evil:

susanp6 said:
THAT is one sexy pic! OH MY GOD!!! The look on his face just gets increasingly wicked&naughty&mischievous doesn't it? :evil:

Its one of my all time favorites:drool: :drool: :drool: love it love it!!!

Well, i'm going now Dis sad to say! You cerainly have filled in quite well for Bri with the B pix&mini-caps!! :yes:

Nice talking to you&should talk tom nite if you're on! Hope so!:wave:

Nite nite!

susanp6 said:

same reason I like this one!

bono88.jpg
[/IMG]

and this one!
bono324.jpg
[/IMG]

he looks like he is up to no good:drool:

Oh i was going to go then&then i see THAT look! He does look as if he's up to no good doesn't he indeed?! You just want to be beside him in the back seat of the car! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Well, i'm going now Dis sad to say! You cerainly have filled in quite well for Bri with the B pix&mini-caps!! :yes:

Nice talking to you&should talk tom nite if you're on! Hope so!:wave:

Nite nite!

awwww night night susan! :hug:

susanp6 said:
Oh i was going to go then&then i see THAT look! He does look as if he's up to no good doesn't he indeed?! You just want to be beside him in the back seat of the car! :ohmy:

:yes: :yes: :yes: yes I would!

I would like to ................you know, in the back seat, definitely!!

:drool: :ohmy:

I AM VERY BAD INDEED!!! SPANK ME BONO FOR BEING A NAUGHTY GIRL!! ME CAN'T GET OVER HOW GORGEOUS AND SEXY YOU IS!

susanp6 said:
I AM VERY BAD INDEED!!! SPANK ME BONO FOR BEING A NAUGHTY GIRL!! ME CAN'T GET OVER HOW GORGEOUS AND SEXY YOU IS!

B-Gorgeous and sexy? susan I don't even know the meanings of those words...

bonoab38.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hope i'm good enough company too, tho'!

susan yes of course you are!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

no no no, I didn't mean it like that, I just like having all the buds together:hug:

Dis! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thanks! You have now taken over from Bri&Mucca for being :evil: and feeding me TOO sexy Bono pix!!

Don't worry Bri&Mucca! I'm sure you'll both be at it again soon!!

:giggle:

susanp6 said:
Dis! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thanks! You have now taken over from Bri&Mucca for being :evil: and feeding me TOO sexy Bono pix!!

Don't worry Bri&Mucca! I'm sure you'll both be at it again soon!!

:giggle:

I do what I can to help:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom