Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... Bri and Vp...oh no..I cannot stay..girls I have to go plant more flowers..make me go away!

Hi Dis! :wave:
VP, you rock, bringing Sarah. What a great Mom!!!! I know you'll get Saturday...and buffalo, man I wish i could go and hang out with you :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: How long were you eating cheese??

oh....:shifty: 2-3 hrs.....

no kidding, like 1 hr:wink:

I have been outside all day raking the lawn and planting flower bulbs:drool: I am sunburned...its so nice out 64 degrees!!!

ruffian said:
Hi Dis! :wave:
VP, you rock, bringing Sarah. What a great Mom!!!! I know you'll get Saturday...and buffalo, man I wish i could go and hang out with you :sad:

Thanks! :hug: We go/do everything together...we're like freakin' Siamese twins. :lol:

Hmmmm...Buffalo's not all *that* far from you, is it?? 6 hours or so? *pleading*

Dis, i pulled weeds for 2.5 minutes today. it's the thought that counts :laugh: wow, dude, you had quite the cheese-fest!

VintagePunk said:

Thanks! :hug: We go/do everything together...we're like freakin' Siamese twins. :lol:

Hmmmm...Buffalo's not all *that* far from you, is it?? 6 hours or so? *pleading*
what's the date? i cannot be considering this. i'm goin' to the poor house.

ruffian said:
Dis, i pulled weeds for 2.5 minutes today. it's the thought that counts :laugh: wow, dude, you had quite the cheese-fest!

cheese-fest:lmao:

pulling weeds:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: ....I raked dog poo off the lawn for about that about of time..:madspit:

oh, it's Dec. 9th...i'm driving 6 hours to Cleveland on the 10th. Is Cleveland on the way to Buffalo???? :lol: Cleveland is 6 hours and I think Buffalo is 10. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom