Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh VP should we Superduper fast Fed Ex you the strongest coffee possible ?

I'll just be here for about 20 mins..
this Cafeused to close at 1 - 1:15 AM on a SAT nite now it's more like 12:30 :madspit: It's NOT like it's 30 degrees and 3 ft of snow out there.

It was a "beautiful day' here and the days in NYC [general NE] ahead are going to be milder and even 'prettier' for the next few. :applaud: :applaud:

I ALSO just noticed we have a NEW Emoticon..a whistling one.

Last edited:
It was. I've got tickets to 3 of the 4 Toronto shows, still looking for the 4th, which should have been the box. Turns out, the auction went to over $4,000 for 8 people, so the guy I was going to go in with dropped out. $500...that's insane. I can't afford $1,000 for two tickets. I'll keep looking.

if it was closer to home, i would go 500.
my brother spent 750 to see the ncaa championship.
but he was 11 rows up from the court and got some really awesome photos. if his wife finds out.......:ohmy:

:lol: Wow! I can see paying it if you have the money and they are great seats, but these are pretty much at the highest point in the stadium (the 500's, I think), and at the farthest end from the stage. Basically, the money/appeal is for being in a private box...I'd rather get GA's selling for $250 each.

I have GA's for one show so far. I'd really like to get one more. The last time I got close to the front of a stage, was a couple of years ago for the Foo Fighters. The crowd was pretty wild, so I just stayed up there for a bit, then I edged back. Other than that, I had front rows for Def Leppard in '92.

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled!! :hug:

Nice to see you! It's going quite well, actually. Probably another hour or two, and I'll be done. Just taking a break. How are you?

good for you!!! :hug:

you can eat all the chocolate/look at all the U2 & Bono photos/read all the hottest WTE fanfic you want- as a reward tommor!

doing pretty good to good plus. Got some stuff outta the way that i can now deal with more leisurely as there's must less to deal with now.

Callery Pear trees are blossoming prodigeously{lovely white flowers} all over the avenues/streets they are planted on in Manhattan & Brooklyn. We have deep blue skies to contrast them against :happysigh::love: :love: ANd big batches of forsythias & daffodils at Grand Army Plaza [brkyln]

Spring {mid-April}is when my engery really starts to return- I get SAD mod to major by the mid-end of Jan onward.

Dazzled, sounds really pretty!! With the cold and the paper, I've barely been outside for a couple of weeks, it seems - I"m going stir-crazy! It's been in the mid 60's here for the past few days.

we're having good weather here in illinois also.
gave dog bath last night, well that was accidental, and gave her a haircut this morn on back porch. all my flowers are blooming, lilac tree coming on strong this year.

QUOTE]Originally posted by VintagePunk
Dazzled, sounds really pretty!! With the cold and the paper, I've barely been outside for a couple of weeks, it seems - I"m going stir-crazy! It's been in the mid 60's here for the past few days. [/QUOTE]

You havce necessity & disipline to have to stay in when 60 degree weather calls....

I now plan to finally celebrate {as in extra weeks} my b-d...with hopefully making a lot of jelwery for my self with all the old & new supplies of silver, seed beads and semi=precious stones & glass beadsS!:love: :love:

the only downer is not having a tix to any u2 show yet>

times up/...:hug: all aroiund se you tomorrow late afternoon {library}

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
oh no!! his parents were there, i just went to get supplies, handed them the trash can and walked away.......
came back later to sanitize the area, though

Thank goodness! :shudder:

As tempting as it is to stay here and chat, I must get back to work. :sigh:

The good news though is that I plan to OD on blue crack tomorrow, in between running to the fridge for more beer, and cleaning my filthy house. :lol:

Night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom