Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:shrug:...dunno...I'm listening to the rockin edge's version of UTEOTW...pretty nice...needs some work...but still pretty nice.

I've listened to some of his other stuff. He's a pretty talented guitarist :up:

No problem VP :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I do agree with you on that one...but he needs to pratices a bit more...I thought his ending was a bit on the iffy side...but it was pretty nice in general.

I'm listening to it right now. I think it sounds pretty good. :up:

And I know that he does practice alot. :)

Morning Dis :hug:

I'm trying to register for courses right now and it says there's too many users on ARGHHH!!! It's like going through ticketbastards all over again!!!! :madspit: :mad:

Hey Mucca:hug:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ticketbastard! *runs away screaming:|

UGH! registering for classes online blows:madspit: when I was a senior in college that just started and it sucked! I'd rather do it the old fashion way..wait inline for 56 hours so they can TELL you the classes you wanted are now closed:wink:

:mad:
I stayed up all night just to register and if I don't get all the courses I need then it'll be all for nothing!!!! :madspit:

I'm so stupid! I should've just stayed signed in!!!

Mucca said:
:mad:
I stayed up all night just to register and if I don't get all the courses I need then it'll be all for nothing!!!! :madspit:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

don't blame you.....I wish they would come up with a better system.

Mucca said:
5am :crack:.......

And I thought 10:00 was early :lol:

What do you do at 5 in the morning????

what do I do....:shifty: if I tell you then I will have to kill you:wink: he he he....

I like to be up with the sunrise....dumb I know:| I make mr. Dis his lunch..feed the dogs..open the windows....if I get up after the sun I am kinda cranky...I know..I'm a werido:wink:

Dismantled said:

what do I do....:shifty: if I tell you then I will have to kill you:wink: he he he....

I like to be up with the sunrise....dumb I know:| I make mr. Dis his lunch..feed the dogs..open the windows....if I get up after the sun I am kinda cranky...I know..I'm a werido:wink:

:lol: Indeed you are. You're probably the most extreme morning person I've met so far!

Whew! I managed to get everything I needed! :happy:

Extreme morning person should be a new reality tv show! You get 20 contestants, wake 'em all up at 5:00am and watch them bite each others heads off. :lol:

And now I'm gonna go catch some Z's :yawn:
See you later Dis :hug:

Back
Top Bottom