Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
That's gorgeous, SG!!! :bow: :bow:

:hmm: You should print off a bunch of your wallpapers, poster-sized, and sell them outside of the venues on the 3rd leg. :yes:

A great idea, until John comes along and kicks your ass, but till then, you could make huge bucks!! :lol:

Night Sami, later DG :hug:

(enough money to go to chicago :ohmy: )

VintagePunk said:

We'll see who the sucker is when we're all making out with B, and we tell him you haven't been faithful, and he snubs you, and leaves you for Larry. :tongue:

Well then.....I'll have Larry all to myself!!
And when B come crawling away from you (on all fours :drool: ) ...
....I'll be well rested!!

NEAR CLONE! *snugs* :hug: :heart:

I was saying ot you when the other thread closed on me that I do have a scanner but I don't know if I can get them scanned. My father gave me an ETA of ordering of a new AC adap-tor on my laptop for Tuesday.

And I dunno what part I'm going for. I'm jsut gonna go with all the info and see if they're interested. Worse comes to worse I killed some gas and I can console myself by going to the comic store or the movie store or by going ot tower and buying Zooropia! :lol:

CeeCee said:
NEAR CLONE! *snugs* :hug: :heart:

I was saying ot you when the other thread closed on me that I do have a scanner but I don't know if I can get them scanned. My father gave me an ETA of ordering of a new AC adap-tor on my laptop for Tuesday.

And I dunno what part I'm going for. I'm jsut gonna go with all the info and see if they're interested. Worse comes to worse I killed some gas and I can console myself by going to the comic store or the movie store or by going ot tower and buying Zooropia! :lol:

Hmm I see. You could always take a picture of it with a digi-cam.

:lol: I doubt there will be much to do on set. Probably just alot of walking/ sitting around and melting into the background.

Mucca said:

Hmm I see. You could always take a picture of it with a digi-cam.

:lol: I doubt there will be much to do on set. Probably just alot of walking/ sitting around and melting into the background.

Yeah but my digicam needs to have hte pictures uploaded via my laptop!

Yeah really, and getting paid a megar sum which is hopefully more than minum wage.

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, SG....

any Sims Updates?

I seriously need to have three computers. One running Sims, one for wallpaper/JPG's and one for fiction. :crack: Wait. I need four. One for Blue crack, too. :crazy:

No, I just got home at ten or ten thirty and came right on here to hang out with yous guys. I have plans most of the day tomorrow... not sure about Friday. :sigh: it seems the sims are kindof hanging in lin=mbo for a bit while real life runs amuk

dazzledbylight said:
love your several latest Wallpapers sg :bow: the Edge w text, bono w /text and the current Adam WP {very sexy Mr Posh! :sexywink:}

They make it so easy :drool: :wink:

Thanks :hug: I'm working on a public photobucket account to display them all at one place

Sad_Girl said:
Bono17.jpg

Mmmm.. one of my favourite lines from Kite..

CeeCee said:

Yeah but my digicam needs to have hte pictures uploaded via my laptop!

Yeah really, and getting paid a megar sum which is hopefully more than minum wage.

Oh I see. Have you tried out any of the songs yet?

Yeah, you might get a couple hundred just over the two days.

Back
Top Bottom