PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some get a little worried when one of us comes over...

its like they think we're recruiting or something

"OH NO, here they come, quick, hide with me, oh dear, they got the little one.......they always go for the weakest link......poor fella, never saw her coming......":wink:

Sad_Girl said:
adamadam.jpg

adamadam2.jpg

Mmmm... good morning to me :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm wishing I took the other English class now. I see they get to read House of Mirth and Jane Eyre this summer. :madspit:

Jane Eyre in high school? I didn't take that till my third year univ Victorian Lit class... still like reading it, though I skip the first part till she's in school ;)

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: You know the odds of him coming back aren't good... they're better if I go to help...
:adam: He's a brave man. I can't let him face them alone. I'm going with him
:larry: Your all feckin nuts!

:lmao: *offers to keep :adam: safe* :wink:

OH man I love Mr. Cat!!!! He just came in and asked me about my Canada trip. He said not to worry about a sitter for the girls that he is going to take two days off! :rockon: This is coming from a man who is a workaholic!!! I'm so relieved! :hyper: I'll have to get a sitter for the afternoon I leave, but one afternoon is easy. Covering 2 1/2 days would have been a pain in the bum. Luckily the other four days I'm gone are weekend and a holiday. :dance: Oh yeah! I'm going on vacation! <shakin my booty> :D

I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of writing today :yes: I have 4 fan fics (2 of which are co-authored, only one of which is U2 related) and my book plus a new short story I want to at least lay out the basics for... :yikes:

not to mention all the new pics I ended up with last night and which I now need to save :lol:

That's good news, Russty; sounds to me like you got yourself a keeper :heart:

**Listening to the October CD at the moment :heart: one of my favorites

Drea said:
Hey you two :hug: I have Stay playing in the background, I'm caught up (and greeted by NICE Adam pics ;))... it's a good day *G*

:hug: Drea, I love stay! :drool: You can never have too much Adam. ;) I'm looking on line right now for circular knitting needles. Of course I need like one of the only sizes that I don't have to finish the bag I'm working on. :lol: Mr. Cat has been so sweet lately though, helping me with different work stuff. He sorted thru a box full of knitting needles and said we don't have the right size, so he is going to take me to a store after church to pick some up. Crappy thing about small town living is that not all stores are open today, so we may have to go to Michaels or Wal-mart to get them. :( On Sunday they will be so crowded.

Back
Top Bottom