PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: Damn Harry Potter from keeping us away :wink:

:yawn: As much as I don't want to put this down, my eyes are closing regardless. I think I'll get up extra early to finish it. Night girls! :hug: Hope everyone has a good sleep.

daygloeyes2 said:

Blame Harry Potter :wink:

I might need to start using my alt soon :yikes:

I have only myself to blame for not preordering Half-Blood Prince on Amazon.com or getting to the bookstore today. I too could be reading of Harry's latest adventures right now ... but nooooo!

Are you saying McGuinness may visit us? Hide the potato chips and lock down the vending machines! :drool:

Night SG and Fly! :hug:

I'll be up all night reading Harry Potter :lol:

Joanne-:yes: No vending machines will be safe :macdevil:

There were plenty of copies at my bookstore...

Night Fly, SG :hug:

And everyone else. I've gotta get to bed. Early day tomorrow, back to see my mom in the morning, and try to get her sprung from that joint. :lol:

Thanks so much for all your kind thoughts and words...means the world to me, as do all of you. :heart: :hug: Love you all...night. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Night SG and Fly! :hug:

I'll be up all night reading Harry Potter :lol:

Joanne-:yes: No vending machines will be safe :macdevil:

There were plenty of copies at my bookstore...

Night, SG, Fly. And Wild, if you're leaving/if you left.

Happy page-turning, DG.

I'm hopeful that one of my nearby Barnes & Noble or Borders stores will still have at least one copy of HP between them tomorow. Heck, I only live within a 10 mile radius of <counts on her fingers> five of them.

Plus a quiet Waldenbooks store ...

Not to mention a Meijer discount store and three Target stores which sell best-selling books.

Yeah, I still ought to be able to get a copy of HP and the Half-Blood Prince somewhere in this town. :wink:

jobob said:

Night, SG, Fly. And Wild, if you're leaving/if you left.

Happy page-turning, DG.

I'm hopeful that one of my nearby Barnes & Noble or Borders stores will still have at least one copy of HP between them tomorow. Heck, I only live within a 10 mile radius of <counts on her fingers> five of them.

Plus a quiet Waldenbooks store ...

Not to mention a Meijer discount store and three Target stores which sell best-selling books.

Yeah, I still ought to be able to get a copy of HP and the Half-Blood Prince somewhere in this town. :wink:

Where to go? It doesn't seem like you have many choices? :wink:

Now, where are those vending machines? :macdevil:

MGMyGuinness said:

Where to go? It doesn't seem like you have many choices? :wink:

Now, where are those vending machines? :macdevil:

Borders is headquartered in Michigan. You can practically throw a <ahem> book and hit a Borders store in this town. When I was an undergrad, I shopped at the original Borders in Ann Arbor. Unfortunately, it's no longer there; I think it's now a t-shirt shop, with a bigger Borders across the street.

I forgot another Borders: The one near my office in downtown Detroit.

A nice two-story Barnes & Noble opened up a few years ago a mile and a half from my house. :drool: Can't decide which I love more; that bookstore or the two-story Borders down the road ...

Okay. Enough rhapodizing over bookstores, Bono, and the band.
Good night to whoever's still here or whoever wanders in or out.

<reaches out and shuts off the light>

Back
Top Bottom