PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Didn't you ask me once after I described my dad if you had sex with him in the late 80's? You were joking, but I'm thinking maybe you're onto something there after you described how similar Sarah and I are. :lmao:

Or our moms did something right along the way with us. :wink: :hug:

After I finish Harry Potter, I'm getting started on Anna Karenina. And it's not for school. It's on my own. :crack:

My summer reading isn't getting done until Labor Day weekend, it's tradition. :lmao: Why break it in my final year of high school? (OMG that's a scary thought) :yikes:

I :heart: reading...but hate being told what to read :down:

Sarah doesn't get summer reading assigned. I don't think she's ever read Anna Karenina, but about a year ago she printed a list of 100 must-read classics off the internet, and she's been working her way through those.

What kind of summer reading were you assigned, anything good?

6891-6.jpg

6891-4.jpg

6891-2.jpg

all I can say is ... YUMMY :tongue: :combust:

Originally posted by WildHoney
VP I'm sorry you mum isn't too well

Haven't read back on previous thread yet...

VintagePunk said:

Thanks....there's an explanation on pages 17 and 18 of the previous thread. :hug:

VP ... :hug:

I'm sorry about your mom. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Breathing treatments like the one your mother received can do wonders to ease a patient's discomfort.

VintagePunk said:

Sarah doesn't get summer reading assigned. I don't think she's ever read Anna Karenina, but about a year ago she printed a list of 100 must-read classics off the internet, and she's been working her way through those.

What kind of summer reading were you assigned, anything good?

For English class:

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress - Dai Sijie (yeah, I giggled when I saw the title) :reject:
In the Time Of The Butterflies-Julia Alvarez
The Things They Carried-Tim O'Brien

I'm wishing I took the other English class now. I see they get to read House of Mirth and Jane Eyre this summer. :madspit:

For History, I have to read the Autobiography of Malcom X. Only titled I've heard of. :shrug:

FlyYourKite said:
OMG.....so good :crack: :drool: Cannot. put. down.

VP how were your adventures last night??

Sarah wants to know if you're done. She finished at 6 am and is desperate to talk to someone who is done. :lol: She said "if she's not done, what page is she on??"

Last night was good....Charlie was awesome!!!

Nevermind, you saw. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah wants to know if you're done. She finished at 6 am and is desperate to talk to someone who is done. :lol: She said "if she's not done, what page is she on??"

Last night was good....Charlie was awesome!!!

Today was crap...spent the day with my mom in ER and they're keeping her overnight to try to clear up some chest congestion. See pages 17 and 18, last thread. :sigh:

Unfortunately I'm not done yet for Sarah's sake :sad: :lol: Right now I'm on page 308...about halfway there. I am so excited....did she think it was a good ending?? Did anything crazy happen? :hyper: I don't want to know exactly but was she all :ohmy:?

Sorry....lack of sleep the past few nights has made me a little nuts.

I'm so happy you enjoyed Charlie!! I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon. :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

6891-2.jpg

all I can say is ... YUMMY :tongue: :combust:

somebody tell me why I have to wait until the bleeping end of October to see this delicious scene live and in person?

How long, how long, to wait to see him sing this song?

daygloeyes2 said:

For English class:

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress - Dai Sijie (yeah, I giggled when I saw the title) :reject:
In the Time Of The Butterflies-Julia Alvarez
The Things They Carried-Tim O'Brien

I'm wishing I took the other English class now. I see they get to read House of Mirth and Jane Eyre this summer. :madspit:

For History, I have to read the Autobiography of Malcom X. Only titled I've heard of. :shrug:

Sounds like some nice, light reading. :wink: Malcolm X sounds enjoyable, though. I had to see the movie for a psych class, believe it or not. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sounds like some nice, light reading. :wink: Malcolm X sounds enjoyable, though. I had to see the movie for a psych class, believe it or not. :lol:

It'll be nice light reading for 3,4 days before the 1st day of school, per tradition. :lol:

I might go with my mother tomorrow. She didn't want to go tonight, but she really wants us to see it together.

FlyYourKite said:

....did she think it was a good ending?? Did anything crazy happen? :hyper: I don't want to know exactly but was she all :ohmy:?

Sorry....lack of sleep the past few nights has made me a little nuts.

I'm so happy you enjoyed Charlie!! I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon. :happy:

Was she all :ohmy: ? Sarah's response: "OH YEAH!" "The ending was amazing!!"

Sad_Girl said:
Lucky people seeing Charlie :madspit: I'd have to go all alone, and I'm not quite that desperate yet :sad:

:hug:

I understand the not wanting to go alone part. I hate having to eat at a restauraunt by myself, even if it's usually just a casual place.

Is there anyone else you know who wants to see it too?

And like Fly said, if you lived near me I'd go with ya. :yes: :hug:

I have one friend who I know would like to go see it, but she lives further out into nowhere even than I do and she doesn't have a car, so that means me driving forty five minutes to pick her up then another forty five minutes to an hour to get to a town with a movie theater... :crack:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

I understand the not wanting to go alone part. I hate having to eat at a restauraunt by myself, even if it's usually just a casual place.

Is there anyone else you know who wants to see it too?

And like Fly said, if you lived near me I'd go with ya. :yes: :hug:

The idea of dining alone or going to a movie alone kinda appeals to me. I'd be like "the mysterious woman across the room." :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom