PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, Bri must come to Toronto. We need a plan of action that doesn't get us arrested for enticing a minor to run away from home.

DG - Don't feel too bad about the accidental fires ... I was making a toaster pastry thingie one sunday morning... I left it in the toaster while I continued getting ready to go to church because I was the liturgist for the service that day... I go to say something to my hubby and out of the corner of my eye I see flames shooting two feet up out of the toaster! :ohmy:

I'm a level one certified Firefighter at this point... what do I do?

Scream OMG Mark! Fire! Fire, it's on... theres a fire! :reject:

He walks out of the living room, unpluigs the toaster and dumps its contents into the sink, all the while looking at me like he didn't even know who I was :lmao:

I never wear dresses because I swear they make my brain stop working right :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

You'll get there!! And you know I'd do the cell thing, if I had to! :hug:

And maybe B *would* send a car... :wink:

...I didn't add that I got taken backstage afterwords, since they had to sneak me in....:lol:
But, in true clone style, I brought you along....
But I got B :wink:

:lol: :hug:
It was such a funny dream.

And clearly my subconscious thinks you would :heart::clonelove:

ruffian said:

good question...i think it would have to be Sach's book, The End of Poverty....but now i'm remembering that cute book he posed with on the Zoo TV tour...the Seuss book. What was it called? "If I Lived At the Zoo?" sooooooooo cute!

I LOVE that picture!! :drool:

hehehe VP, i can't resist teasing you mercilessly. did you like my rendition of you fumbling around in the old thread? :laugh:

ruffian said:

Hahahahah!!! It *is* such a VP thing to do--but esp. if there is drink involved.

VP, alone in the thread: "hello?? anyone??? hey! who turned out the lights??? *bumps into the wall in the darkness* owww!"

Hey, Dis is worse than me! She posts drunk talk in random threads! :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I :heart: reading. Been reading since I was 4. I taught myself. Yes, can you see "nerd" is tattooed on my forehead? :lol:

Not to one-up you, DG ... but I'm about to anyway. :lol:

When I was a toddler, my mother went to a bookstore and found a book titled "How to Teach Your Baby to Read." She bought it, read it, followed its instructions, worked with me, and voila! I learned how to read at age two.

Thus began my nearly-lifelong love affair with the written word.

~BrightestStar~ said:

...I didn't add that I got taken backstage afterwords, since they had to sneak me in....:lol:
But, in true clone style, I brought you along....
But I got B :wink:

:lol: :hug:
It was such a funny dream.

And clearly my subconscious thinks you would :heart::clonelove:

And you shared B out of gratitude, right?? :mad:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

The three of us need to put our heads together...:hmm:

i know...but ultimately, the parents just have to agree.

and yes, Dis was *way* worse than you, sweetie.

jobob said:

Not to one-up you, DG ... but I'm about to anyway. :lol:

When I was a toddler, my mother went to a bookstore and found a book titled "How to Teach Your Baby to Read." She bought it, read it, followed its instructions, worked with me, and voila! I learned how to read at age two.

Thus began my nearly-lifelong love affair with the written word.

Yeah, you one-upped me there. :lol:

My mother would read to me at night, and would skip over some parts to get the reading done faster. One night, she told me I realized this and said "Hey, you skipped this part." She said, "How do you know?" and I said "Because I read it earlier." That's when she knew I had taught myself :lol:.

Reading :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
DG - Don't feel too bad about the accidental fires ... I was making a toaster pastry thingie one sunday morning... I left it in the toaster while I continued getting ready to go to church because I was the liturgist for the service that day... I go to say something to my hubby and out of the corner of my eye I see flames shooting two feet up out of the toaster! :eek:hmy

I'm a level one certified Firefighter at this point... what do I do?

Scream OMG Mark! Fire! Fire, it's on... theres a fire! :reject

He walks out of the living room, unpluigs the toaster and dumps its contents into the sink, all the while looking at me like he didn't even know who I was :lmao:

I never wear dresses because I swear they make my brain stop working right :reject:

:lmao: :lmao:

Ok, I have this friend named Jill, she's sweet, but a little ditzty, crazy...airy even :lol: :heart:

Anyway, I always got stuck (I say this mostly lovingly :lol: ) with her as my chemistry lab partner. ( a truely scary thing)
So one day, she's really being random..poking things...considering what would happen if she started throwing HCL acid around..fun stuff....:wink:
And I'm telling her, ok, don't touch anything, while I do such and such (the experiment)
When all of a sudden.she screams, jumps behind me, cluthcing me in deaths grip going Jackie!! Fire!! OMG!! Put it out! OMG!!
I turn to see she's lit the paper towels on fire with the bunsen burner, right by a the textbook, chemicals etc etc..
My response...(think alvin and the chipmunksn)..is JILL!!!!!!!!!!...Of course, I can do nothing, seeing as she attached to me like glue.
Fianally another kid runs over and pushes it into the sink.
Drama over.....15 minutes later...she's trying to do it again.

Jill, she's special.
:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Very nice Edge pic!! :eyebrow:

Oh, there's a B pic from when you were away that I need to send you...

Quite similar to the Edge pic. :wink:
the ones you sent me in Italy... :drool:

i think the one you are thinking of is when they were going to court??? I saw it and couldn't save it cause i was on a public computer. :heart: :heart: :heart: do send some time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom