PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm almost half done! :happy: I read before I fell asleep , and I've been reading since I woke up. I'm determined to have it done by the end of the day :wink:.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm almost half done! :happy: I read before I fell asleep , and I've been reading since I woke up. I'm determined to have it done by the end of the day :wink:.

Sarah: Good, it's about time! No one's taking this as seriously as they should be!

Want me to hit her? :lol:

2.jpg

25.jpg

74.jpg

73.jpg

WildHoney said:

But why can't you do THAT in a hotel????

I've done a lot worse, although it was enjoyable:reject:

Because I'll be sharing a room with Sarah, and she just won't have it. :lmao: :lmao:

Ruff might be staying with us too, and I'm not sure that she'd be pleased, either. :lmao:

One night, Mark and I were staying in a hotel on a trip to Cedar Point (The Northeast US's biggest amusement park) and we were exhausted, got in to the hotel and were just going to drop on top of the covers and sleep kind of tired, you know?

Our heads had barely hit the pillow when the wall begins to shake, thump thump thump.... we both lay there all quiet for a minute, then suddenly, at the exact same time burst out into hysterical laughter.

I almost feel bad for the poor guy next door, because there's no way he didn't hear it. :lmao: Talk about performance Anxiety/stage fright :lol:

WildHoney said:

Come to our room, me & Jem will let you have fun with Bono

As long as we get a turn...

Bono's Story Time

Bono read chapters of SG's & Wild's BP...

then looks for a willing partner to plat out each one...

The thing that started the hand sanitizer business, that falls more under the category of self-fun. :lmao: :reject:

But fun with Bono is MUCH more appealing. :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
One night, Mark and I were staying in a hotel on a trip to Cedar Point (The Northeast US's biggest amusement park) and we were exhausted, got in to the hotel and were just going to drop on top of the covers and sleep kind of tired, you know?

Our heads had barely hit the pillow when the wall begins to shake, thump thump thump.... we both lay there all quiet for a minute, then suddenly, at the exact same time burst out into hysterical laughter.

I almost feel bad for the poor guy next door, because there's no way he didn't hear it. :lmao:

:lmao:

That reminds me of our wedding night. We were booked into a hotel for the night as NI's family were at our house. Anyway we enjoyed a good start to our marriage. Then we heard teh couple next door and started laughing. To our horror the next morning who did we see coming out of the room???

HIS MUM & DAD :yuck:

Sad_Girl said:

I almost feel bad for the poor guy next door, because there's no way he didn't hear it. :lmao: Talk about performance Anxiety/stage fright :lol:

:lmao: Did the thumping stop after that??

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

That reminds me of our wedding night. We were booked into a hotel for the night as NI's family were at our house. Anyway we enjoyed a good start to our marriage. Then we heard teh couple next door and started laughing. To our horror the next morning who did we see coming out of the room???

HIS MUM & DAD :yuck:

:yuck: :no: AAUgghhh! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom