PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clone thing can be really creepy, too :yikes: I post something, or Russty posts something, and we're both like 'Hey, Me too!' or we say the same stuff at the same time :shifty: We live on opposite sides of the country but have so much in common, I think we were seperated at birth! (Just 1 year and 11months between our births... thats what you call a LONG labor!) :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP should we pull out the scrapbook? :hyper: :happy:

:lol:

VP and I are the original clones. It happened through pure magic, when the stars aligned, and radioactive water (as well as three headed fishes) may have also played a part.

Not everyone has a clone, since one does not *get* one, the just seem to happen...

And may I say, I love my clone :love:
She rocks.

VP and I were separated at birth.........with the help of a time machine.

It's all very complex.

:wink:

:yes: *hauls out huge-ass clone memory scrapbook* :love:

It's sort of a combination sci-fi thriller/romantic comedy. Or something like that. :wink:

We are the first ones of our kind. :heart:

I have THE BEST clone eva!! :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did *you* eat the last cookie in the cookie jar?! :angry:

DG
Your clone can be quite rude.....how she just comes, and than leaves...:shame:

Where's Dis been anyhoo? I miss her too....

She was on earlier because she commented on my journal. But she didn't come in here. :sad:

I haven't talked to her since Thursday or Friday. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP should we pull out the scrapbook? :hyper: :happy:

:lol:

VP and I are the original clones. It happened through pure magic, when the stars aligned, and radioactive water (as well as three headed fishes) may have also played a part.

Not everyone has a clone, since one does not *get* one, the just seem to happen...

And may I say, I love my clone :love:
She rocks.

VP and I were separated at birth.........with the help of a time machine.

It's all very complex.

Yes pull out the scrapbook! :hyper:

:cool:

PopEdgeNhp3.jpg

PopEdgeNh12.jpg

PopEdgeNh7.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
The clone thing can be really creepy, too :yikes: I post something, or Russty posts something, and we're both like 'Hey, Me too!' or we say the same stuff at the same time :shifty: We live on opposite sides of the country but have so much in common, I think we were seperated at birth! (Just 1 year and 11months between our births... thats what you call a LONG labor!) :lmao:

VP
Things like this have never happend to us right?

We never say the same thing at the same time...

Or have really freaky coincidences....Like having really close birthdays......nope......not us........

:shifty:

DG
I forgot to thank you earlier for the Bsides..
so.

Thank you!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom