PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:
I finally got the chance to watch the 87 Syracuse show:drool: :drool: Poor B's arm was still in a sling :(

I still haven't seen that show...it's on my list of shows that I need to get :wink:
B in a sling :hug:

I watched Rattle and Hum for the millionth time the other night :drool:

sami0201 said:
goodnight U2Girl!

yay more people are here!

Hi SG and VP!! :hug:

VP- I watched a few minutes of the movie the other day, it's been on tv a lot lately :lol: hey, at least we have a relatively safe addiction!

I'd never seen it till I got the dvd.

Safe, until I get thrown out of my home, when I have no money. How safe is living on the street? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Safe, until I get thrown out of my home, when I have no money. How safe is living on the street? :wink:

I'll share my cardboard box :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I feel better now. That's worse than me. :wink:

We have some things to discuss...plans to make. When you have a few minutes. :)

I'm on MSN

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: Dependable on the area that you are living in....and if there is good police system......and if there is any gangs in your area....or if it's just bad in general due to other reasons.

:yikes:

Wow. I remeber reading about B wanting to make it in that At The End Of THe World book. B's such a renessaunce man, isn't he?

Drea - 3 hours of sleep menas tha'ts actually a hint at this point. LOL I will sleep after Rockstar. I want to see what happened with JD trying to do queen since I missed it cause i was at grandparents.

CeeCee said:
Wow. I remeber reading about B wanting to make it in that At The End Of THe World book. B's such a renessaunce man, isn't he?

Drea - 3 hours of sleep menas tha'ts actually a hint at this point. LOL I will sleep after Rockstar. I want to see what happened with JD trying to do queen since I missed it cause i was at grandparents.

He got told it was a bad choice because they had just warned him about being too cocky and so he turned around and performed 'We are the champions' :lmao: It didn't go well. He was safe from elimination, though. They kicked off TWO girls. Daphna, who I really liked, and I can't remember the other girls name... the redhead

VintagePunk said:
Hey Weldy :wave:

My area is pretty safe. But with my luck, I'll run out in Chi and be forced to stay there. :yikes:

Chi is one of the worst areas...other than New York and LA...in terms of crimes. My safe bet is that to keep an eye on yourself ( :wink: )
And keep yourself armed with something...even if it's a small perfume bottle (Best best when you don't have mace) or your purse (Heavier the better).

:wink: :yikes:

CeeCee said:

I'm in the middle of that book right now :hyper:

thanks for reminding me, if I didn't read that I would have totally forgot that Rockstar is on tonight! :ohmy: :wink: I'm so absorbed by the blue crack tonight that I forgot what time it was.... :lol:

Ooohhh. I went to the library today. And there was a big book full of sheet music for popular music and in it is the sheet music for Larry and Adam's MI theme, as well as WOWY and ISHFWILF. :hyper: I'm hoping my Near clone knows one or both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom