PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cee cee where in general are you ...in the States? or "international'?

Drea it's actaully been quite NICE today ....91 ish but not really humid...at least not to my tolerances...

If it's a deep blue sky with realtively small bright white cumulus clouds- more sky than clouds...it's usually not humid or at the begining of it. Weds/ thurs are supposed to be humid......

Too bad i had to run AROUND and gwet some things for my parents, otherwise i would have gone and sat in the park. But at least i did a lot of back & forth with my unlimited ride weekly card on the buses -- so i stayed out in the light alot, if i could sit anywhere.

I can usually take low 90's with low humidity mostly well. I just make sure i have a little electric fan if i need it and a big water bottle.

dazzledbylight said:

I'd *G* too! :yes: what colors

I can do "simple" knitting ..i can do patterns but not yey with open spaces and def NOT cable work:yikes: :wink:

Dark aqua, true aqua and natural :)

I can sort of knit, but it's very very slow going - I much prefer crocheting, I've been doing it for so long (since I was 9)

I'm trying to force myself to stay up so I'll sleep tonight, instead of sleeping from 2am till 5am and waking up. Sg went to her parents hosue I think she said it was and everyoen else is gone to bed I think.

goodnight U2Girl!

yay more people are here!

Hi SG and VP!! :hug:

VP- I watched a few minutes of the movie the other day, it's been on tv a lot lately :lol: hey, at least we have a relatively safe addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom