PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

VP
Things like this have never happend to us right?

We never say the same thing at the same time...

Or have really freaky coincidences....Like having really close birthdays......nope......not us........

:shifty:

DG
I forgot to thank you earlier for the Bsides..
so.

Thank you!! :hug:

Nooooo, not at all. And we don't have pretty much the exact same opinion about everything in the freakin' world!! :shifty:

Not us. :wink:

And I don't also have to thank DG for the B-sides. Nope. :wink:

Ok, these are the last of 'em Cindy :wink:

edgecoffee.jpg

EdgeSATS001-1.jpg

edge1.jpg

i always miss the good stuff :mad:
been getting caught up on pesky paperwork...the real world sucks, btw...

SG, coolest smilies! where did you get those???
Hey Weldy, DG, SG, CC, VP, Bri :hug:

SG, i'll have to d/l them when i have my regular computer back...on a loaner now...mine may be gone for good. i knew i shouldn'ta put it on a donkey :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

Nooooo, not at all. And we don't have pretty much the exact same opinion about everything in the freakin' world!! :shifty:

Not us. :wink:

And I don't also have to thank DG for the B-sides. Nope. :wink:

:lol:!

I really have no idea how we ever became clones. :wink:

Oh!
Did I tell you I've been having a growing....affection (to put it mildly :wink: )...for Pop Bono? :drool: :drool:

(all thanks to my Best of DVD.....

Oh! Which also reminds me, have you seen the 2nd Staring at the sun vid? Where B does a lil jig?! OMG!!! :cute: :love: )

Ruff, are you going to have to get a whole new comp? I didn't need a new computer, just a new harddrive.

Thank god for 2-year warranties!!! :happy:

ruffian said:
SG, i'll have to d/l them when i have my regular computer back...on a loaner now...mine may be gone for good. i knew i shouldn'ta put it on a donkey :tsk:

this site is the best because you don't have to download anything; they put the code right out there for you to just copy and paste into a forum like this; it's a lot like posting pictures from Photobucket

1.gif

daygloeyes2 said:
Ruff, are you going to have to get a whole new comp? I didn't need a new computer, just a new harddrive.

Thank god for 2-year warranties!!! :happy:

the laptop is still in the critical care unit...not sure yet. it seems the hard drive might be ok but not the rest of the computer. no diagnosis yet...

Bri, Pop Bono has some pretty hot moments, though it took me some time to warm up to him...a little too austere for my taste, and i hated those bubble pants...and let's not talk about his shaved head that time. But he did have a "lean mean" appeal :drool:

ruffian said:

How did you put your computer on a donkey? :hmm: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!

I really have no idea how we ever became clones. :wink:

Oh!
Did I tell you I've been having a growing....affection (to put it mildly :wink: )...for Pop Bono? :drool: :drool:

(all thanks to my Best of DVD.....

Oh! Which also reminds me, have you seen the 2nd Staring at the sun vid? Where B does a lil jig?! OMG!!! :cute: :love: )

Pop Bono.... *puddle of goo* :drool:

Did you read Jo's fic yet?? Get all mushy?? :lol:

ok, SG--those three little bobbing smilies? I kinda want to slap them. it looks like they are wearing spats. i have an aversion to spats. :wink:

ruffian said:

the laptop is still in the critical care unit...not sure yet. it seems the hard drive might be ok but not the rest of the computer. no diagnosis yet...

Bri, Pop Bono has some pretty hot moments, though it took me some time to warm up to him...a little too austere for my taste, and i hated those bubble pants...and let's not talk about his shaved head that time. But he did have a "lean mean" appeal :drool:
I'm the same way. Pop B took me a while, but once you let yourself go, it's fun. :wink: The bad-ass 'tude. :combust:

Agreed, VP. Especially when he was singing Mofo...:drool:

SG, spats were those black shoes with white covering thingys on them. the Penguin wore them on Batman.

ruffian said:
Agreed, VP. Especially when he was singing Mofo...:drool:

SG, spats where those black shoes with white covering thingys on them. the Penguin wore them on Batman.

Ah. Ok then. yeah... those are one of the stranger things people have designed :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom