Pleba girls' party....oh we look so beautiful tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I *used* to have self control as far as pics went, but now I'm saving almost every single one in the Brussels thread! :scream:

I can't help myself...he just looks soooo good. :drool: :drool:

I'm getting worse by the day...losing control...Bonogasms left and right... :huh:

VintagePunk said:
I *used* to have self control as far as pics went, but now I'm saving almost every single one in the Brussels thread! :scream:

I'm getting worse by the day...losing control...Bonogasms left and right... :huh:

i know VP they're gorgeous...You mean you don't save Bono pics normally :shocked:

I do :reject:

BONOGASMS :lmao:

WildHoney said:

i thought we could try and do a liveish photo shoot take a couple of pics and post them so yu can see us all together...

I'm so :hyper: i just calm down thinking about concert and then i think of our little party and get all excited again...

I don't know what's gotten into me lately...I'm :hyper: about everything...maybe cause Toronto doesn't seem so far away??

And the pics, of course. :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see the pics of the three of you!! :sexywink:

Damn, I got caught up on the other thread just in time for you guys to start a new one :laugh: The sims updates were cracking me up! *G* Glad SG's going to be playing with my sim tonight, haven't heard anything about her since she cooked breakfast and argued with Edge! ;)

71b64a19.jpg

He is making this way to easy to drool over. :wink:

WildHoney said:

i know VP they're gorgeous...You mean you don't save Bono pics normally :shocked:

I do :reject:

BONOGASMS :lmao:

Oh, I save pics all the time, but if there are shots that are very similar, I just pick out several of my favourite. I dont, as a rule, save every freakin' one, the way I am now!!

Hey Darren :) Go back to the last few pages of the last thread, your sim's in the game! *g* You helped Larry get the party started at his house... :wink:

Drea I'm starting to wonder what the heck is up with Sim Russty, she turns B down, then yells at him, and thats the last we've heard of her. I swear its making me nuts. lol

I'm reading the rehearsel set list party and I swear I'm laughing so hard, my chihuahua started barking at me. LOL There are some majorly funny people on this board. I love their dry sense of humor.

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: VP thats exactly what i've been doing, saving brussels pics :laugh:

is it wrong that i spent 40 minutes on PLEBA at work today browsing pics when i should have been using the time to read the procedure notes we're meant to read during that time :lmao:

I'm still cracking up. hehe My leg is starting to really hurt though from sitting to long today. i'm gonna go lay down for a bit. See you guys later. :D :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom