Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
And because I'm such a nice girl :angel: I'll share this pic I just took from my back door......feel the warmth girls...feel the warmth :love:

KIF_2687.jpg

*runsandducksfromflyingobjects*

:lol: you reallyy see them everyuwhere around the world eh!! :love: heineken!

Just a little FYI - If you're a Larry Girl (like me) try this: Listen to Hawkmoon really really loud while watching the video for Electrical Storm. It's HAWT!

RegularBonoFan said:
I think we're all victims of Wild's perversion. And none of us would turn back! :lol:

i only bring out the perversion you've all got deep inside:shifty:

zuropa_fit said:

Who are you kidding? :wink:

Mr. Z occasionally reads over my shoulder and once he said "Dang! WildHoney? She's dirty!" :lmao:

He's got a lot to thsnk me for :sexywink:

Further proof that if they put it out, I will buy it. Bought a third copy of Joshua Tree. The remaster (again) with a Bonus DVD! Now all I need to find is the original on vinyl and I'll have every version. Unless they released the remaster on vinyl. Then I need that one too...:reject:

<---Musicophile.

:hmm: Perhaps I should just write Adam Clayton a check for $100 every payday. It'd be easier, :lmao:

RegularBonoFan said:
Further proof that if they put it out, I will buy it. Bought a third copy of Joshua Tree. The remaster (again) with a Bonus DVD! Now all I need to find is the original on vinyl and I'll have every version. Unless they released the remaster on vinyl. Then I need that one too...:reject:

<---Musicophile.

:hmm: Perhaps I should just write Adam Clayton a check for $100 every payday. It'd be easier, :lmao:

:tongue: it's right there on my desk...what'cha offering for it?

:wink: nope, I ain't selling it, nor my original AB UF and UABRS vinyls....

:hmm: you remind me tho, I should buy a couple of new ones :yes: I should get War and Boy!

WildHoney said:

:love: pretty :drool:

i'll be there one day :hyper:

and it looks like Gluey was out there last night :drunk: :tsk:

:madwife: You'd better start saving girl! Gonna hold you to that!! :shifty: damn remind me to clear evidence off the table before taking pics :lol:

WildHoney said:

aww :hug: i was shy when i first came here, now look at me :sexywink:

Wild FTW!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *chokesonspitfromlaughingsomuch* :lmao: :lmao:

Oh that's the best joke I've heard in YEARS!!! *wipestearsfromface*

Back
Top Bottom