Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zuropa_fit said:
I might have to go back and read your 'band meetings and sightings' story! It's my favorite of the ones I've heard. And I still think your yard's cute. Let me know when the spa's in and Lar and I will come on over!

:reject: OMG that was written on sooooo much adrenaline!! :lol: Mind you, that is a good thing because whenever I reread it I get caught up on the 'ride' all over again :love:

RegularBonoFan said:
:lmao: It's fine. Irish whiskey, yes? :evil: Sláinte!

*fans self* That was a steamy scene I just wrote. Whiskey played heavily...:shifty:

*waits impatiently to read it*

All this talk of fanfic is making me think I should make good use of Mr. Z being out for the night. Off to write! G'night ladeez!

Yes, actually. As soon as it's finished, which if not tomorrow, definitely Friday.

:D Let me know when you're ready Frankie and I'll be ready!!

:hug: :kiss: Bye Zooey

:flirt: Toilet? Yeah right Wild, you just can't leave us alone can you? :kiss:

dianepm said:
I'm reading that thread....I love the image of Larry peeking at you and you guys peeking at him.

:lol: It was honestly soooo comical! It felt like it took hours for him to finish that cigarette, then we were sure we'd pissed him off by being there!! Slopsy kept 'squeaking' with barely contained excitement, I managed a few 'coughs' and Effy was pretty much in an "oh fuck, oh fuck :faint:" state of mind.....he'd try and be discreet, then he'd take another peek at us to see if we were still there....like duh...YES WE ARE!!!

RegularBonoFan said:
gluey has a PM :shifty:

Oh my :combust: Does gluey Have. A. PM.......:faint:

We regret to advise a interruption in our transmission from Gluey who is currently working on recomposure

I think I'm going to try to start Chapter 3.....I think there may be a beach party in the future.

I have the ending to this story clear in my head (for some reason, that is the first thing that usually pops into my head about a story..the ending.) It's the middle that's a pain.

either that...or I'm going to watch Walrus again...

gluey said:

Oh my :combust: Does gluey Have. A. PM.......:faint:

We regret to advise a interruption in our transmission from Gluey who is currently working on recomposure
I thought that was kind of tame compared to where it could've gone... :shifty:

RegularBonoFan said:
I thought that was kind of tame compared to where it could've gone... :shifty:

Certainly, but the insinuations it posed are almost as powerful as something much much more......and it was very leftfield - I never saw it coming!

dianepm said:
LOL...completely forgot about the beachball.

Now I have to put one in...

:lol: Saved your bacon there!! You cannot have a beach scene without a beachball (and bono nearby!)

Back
Top Bottom