PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Wasss up girlies?

What's all the kerfflufle about?

VP, hows your pup? :hug:

Bri!!!! :hug: :hug:

How are things looking on your end??

The vet thinks it's arthritis...didn't really get a chance to examine her all that well, because the vet had to try about 5 times to get blood, and Kelly snapped at her. :yikes: First time I've ever seen her do that to anyone...

She said to try the glucosamine.

SG :hug:
How are ya?

My end.
Welll, it still looks like I'm going, at least according to dad. So :up:......and mom will have a bitchy daughter if she decides to be cranky.
Otherwise, I'm ok.
:hug:VP :clonelove:

Awww. I'm sure it's just arthristis, and that the glucowhatever should help. I'm sure she'll be ok. :hug:

I've got my jean sleeve all ready, too.:wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
How are ya?

My end.
Welll, it still looks like I'm going, at least according to dad. So :up:......and mom will have a bitchy daughter if she decides to be cranky.
Otherwise, I'm ok.
:hug:

Awww. I'm sure it's just arthristis, and that the glucowhatever should help. I'm sure she'll be ok. :hug:

She'll probably kill me for saying so, but Sarah is really, really excited about meeting you...and she's the sort of kid who doesn't really take to meeting new people. :)

And then I found out that Ikea is open till 9!!! Could this day get any better?? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

She'll probably kill me for saying so, but Sarah is really, really excited about meeting you...and she's the sort of kid who doesn't really take to meeting new people. :)

Aww :hug: :heart:
Shh.....don't tell, I'm excited to meet y'all too. :hug:

I'm all excited and nervous :hyper:
I never wake up early, I swore I woke up at like 830 today....:ohmy:
*introdcue 3 yr old voice* My tummy hurts but... I popped some pills :drool:

And then I found out that Ikea is open till 9!!! Could this day get any better??
:lmao:! I don't think the world could be a better place...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
My end.
Otherwise, I'm ok.
:hug:VP :clonelove:

Cool Bri! Good for you.

VintagePunk said:

How have things...in general...been going for the past few days?

Ok. Not bad at all, really. Not great, like if I'd come up with some gas money and been able to drive over to 'Ikeafest' or like I'm going to see U2 in concert today or anything... But ok for everyday life. :D Mark's actually making an effort. We'll see where that goes. At this point I'm just living day by day, and it seems to be working.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Shh.....don't tell, I'm excited to meet y'all too. :hug:

I'm all excited and nervous :hyper:
I never wake up early, I swore I woke up at like 830 today....:ohmy:
*introdcue 3 yr old voice* My tummy hurts but... I popped some pills :drool:

Awww, you popped pills...for me?? :love: :cute:

But seriously...hope you're feeling okay. :hug:

Any idea what time you plan to be there?

:yikes: I have to go get ready, too...

:hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Ok. Not bad at all, really. Not great, like if I'd come up with some gas money and been able to drive over to 'Ikeafest' or like I'm going to see U2 in concert today or anything... But ok for everyday life. :D Mark's actually making an effort. We'll see where that goes. At this point I'm just living day by day, and it seems to be working.

I hope things continue to go the way you want them to. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, you popped pills...for me?? :love: :cute

But seriously...hope you're feeling okay. :hug:

Any idea what time you plan to be there?

:yikes: I have to go get ready, too...

:hype: :hyper

:giggle:
Yes, I'm gonna become a druggie for you. :heart:
All because of you......all...because of you....

I should be ok. :hug:

Ummm....maybe 2?....I'm not 100% sure yet. But I charged my cell phone and cleaned out it's text message box....And Drea will be at the "adam" side of the stage? (thats the right side, right?)
When do ya think you'll be there?

Gah, :yikes: getting ready

:hyper: :hyper:

With me and my chronically tardy thing....:hmm:

I'm hoping around 2...knowing me, it'll be more like 2:30...

getting ready now. :hug: :hug:

See you later, SG :hug: I'll be on later tonight to read about Wild, Susan and Jemma's day. :)

Before I go...you've probaly all heard this before, but it was a clip from a U2 special on MMM...post-AB, talking about the album cover..

Adam: "We almost used a cover that would have included a very large, 5th member." :giggle:

Okay, going now...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh:

And how do you know that young lady? :eyebrow:

:wave:

Ummm.. (tries to remember what he told me to say....) I uh... I read it, yeah, that's it. I read it somewhere :shifty:

You guys have fun :hug: Bye VP and Bri, talk to you tonight!

VintagePunk said:
Before I go...you've probaly all heard this before, but it was a clip from a U2 special on MMM...post-AB, talking about the album cover..

Adam: "We almost used a cover that would have included a very large, 5th member." :giggle:

Okay, going now...

:ohmy: He's not shy, is he? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom