PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi DIS!:hug:
Hi SG!:hug:
Hi RUSSTY!:hug:
Hi Wild!:hug:
Hi...ME:huh: :laugh:

be here for just a few mins, but i'll see you later at the lib

I told R, SG, & someone else about 2 late-nights ago i have to start cutting back on my librry visits [tho i'll do the 4hr pass thingie at the cafe hopefully still once a wk] to Intf.
I must get more back to my artwork draw/paint/illustration Samples for future work/vocation/career. I didn''t do enough in the winter.

I miss enough herew/o having a net connect at home.....now i'll miss more :grumpy: BUT it will hopefully open alot of doors for me on the next 1-3 yrs, so it's very worth the effort/anxiety/some joy & fun in there. Hopefully my confidence level about my work/art will also improve, but i really have to DO Moreeee [in order for it to.

And then the more i do NOW [next3 months] the MORE time i'll be able to hang out m,ore again when they return to the USA!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
IMG_9396_filtered.jpg

I really love this one! its my wallpaper:drool:

I love the boa....but I still don't like that hat....he should have just left that one alone!

Dismantled said:
ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

heres one! omg..I need to lie down...:drool: I cannot belive this was no more than 10 feet from my face saturday night:drool: OMG!

remember when I said he pulled his waistband out and pic the mic there...:drool: and I saw more than I should have:drool: yeah..I think he was wearing black undies of some kind:drool: they looked kinda shiney:drool:

OH man that is the one thing I've never even thought about before. Its nice to know he isn't a tighty whities kind of guy. :laugh: I love those boxer brief things they make now.

Hi Weldy :hug:

Dismantled said:
ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

heres one! omg..I need to lie down...:drool: I cannot belive this was no more than 10 feet from my face saturday night:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: OMG!

remember when I said he pulled his waistband out and pic the mic there...:drool: and I saw more than I should have:drool: yeah..I think he was wearing black undies of some kind:drool: they looked kinda shiney:drool:

wooo hooo!

I had one reccent fantasy of him w ...with black silk briefs

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I love the boa....but I still don't like that hat....he should have just left that one alone!

he he he:laugh: .....it all fit the moment perfectly though, there was something very surreal and magical about that night..he also took the boa from a girl in the audience and forgot to give it back..:lmao: I forgot which song he was wearing that stuff....could have been City of Blinding light? No...I think it was someone from Zooropa now I think of it:hmm:

dazzledbylight said:
hi DIS!:hug:
Hi SG!:hug:
Hi RUSSTY!:hug:
Hi Wild!:hug:
Hi...ME:huh: :laugh:

be here for just a few mins, but i'll see you later at the lib

I told R, SG, & someone else about 2 late-nights ago i have to satart cutting back on my lib visits [tho i'll do the 4hr pass thingie at the cafe hopefully still once a wk] to inf. I must get mor4e back to my artwork draw/paint/illustration Samples for future work/vocation/career.

I miss enough w/o having a net connect at home...now i'll miss more :grumpy: BUT it will hopefully open alot of doors for me on the next 1-3 yrs, so it's very woth the effort/anxiety/some joy 7 fun in there.

And then the more i do NOW [next3 months] the MORE {u} time i'll be able to hang out m,ore again when they return to the USA!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey Dazzy!

Dismantled said:

he he he:laugh: .....it all fit the moment perfectly though, there was something very surreal and magical about that night..he also took the boa from a girl in the audience and forgot to give it back..:lmao: I forgot which song he was wearing that stuff....could have been City of Blinding light? No...I think it was someone from Zooropa now I think of it:hmm:

What....Lemon? Numb? Daddy's going to pay for your crashed car? Dirty Day? Something to that effect?

Well girls I have to go make my girls some lunch and I swore to myself that I would actually get some work done today. YOu do not want to see how messy my house is. :laugh: But as always I'll be back later. :D :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:D :D :D

How did you meet him? I'm a little lost....mainly because of your location part of your username.

Oh you didn't know! Yeah I met him saturday!!!:hyper: most of my story is in the band sighting and meetings thread..I will try to go back and find the thread here when I told everyone:hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What....Lemon? Numb? Daddy's going to pay for your crashed car? Dirty Day? Something to that effect?

Sorry not Zooropa*smacks self.......I was hoping for Zooropa...sorry to get you all excited...I meant Achtung Baby..and I think the song was "Until the End of the World":drool: really good live...

Dismantled said:

Sorry not Zooropa*smacks self.......I was hoping for Zooropa...sorry to get you all excited...I meant Achtung Baby..and I think the song was "Until the End of the World":drool: really good live...

I wasn't excited....I just wanted to get the song title out of your head.....I'm usually not that excited about the songs until I see them live in concert.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Dis....I'm ALWAYS the last to know....that's how slow I am. Or at least the second to last one to know.

naw...I haven't quite told everyone in the whole world yet....almost...but not quite:wink: he he he......so your not the last...or even second to last for that matter:wink: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't think that's a mic in his pants....I think he's happy that Dis was just 10 feet away from him. :wink:

DG!!! yeah..I was going to saw that but didnt' want to seem like a slut...:lmao: but your right *sigh...thats not a mic...just happy to see me:drool:

DG did ya hear? Some kind person that was also at the four season has pics and is sending them to me!!! *shrieks like a 12 year old at a backstreet boys concert

Dismantled said:

DG!!! yeah..I was going to saw that but didnt' want to seem like a slut...:lmao: but your right *sigh...thats not a mic...just happy to see me:drool:

DG did ya hear? Some kind person that was also at the four season has pics and is sending them to me!!! *shrieks like a 12
year old at a backstreet boys concert

:hug:

You were going to post that too?!? *twilight zone music starts playing*

I saw that! When are you getting them? :hyper:

Hey, don't make fun of 12 year olds at a Backstreet Boys concert. They're not bad people, they're just misguided in their music choices that's all. Um, not that I was one of them. :shifty:

I was 13 when I saw them. :reject:

Dismantled said:

DG did ya hear? Some kind person that was also at the four season has pics and is sending them to me!!! *shrieks like a 12 year old at a backstreet boys concert

You are one lucky girl! I still haven't met them yet....I may get the chance for the September concert....if I find the place where they usually do the fan signing at the United Center....and if I get tickets.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks Dis :hug:.....and I did check out your story....your story is even better than Ruff's....sad to say.

I swear the coolest part was talking and gesturing to each other through the glass...very cool little personal bmoment:hug:

But the best part about everyones b stories are they are all different, its nice everyone has a unique meeting story:hug:

Oh I also have some pics of my bf and the egde...well my bf is actually being blocked by the edge so you cannot see them...it was when they were going into the fleet center for thier sound check and the friggen stopped right where we were standing...I almost died of an over U2 exposure.....I had just meet B and then now edge :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

You were going to post that too?!? *twilight zone music starts playing*

I saw that! When are you getting them? :hyper:

Hey, don't make fun of 12 year olds at a Backstreet Boys concert. They're not bad people, they're just misguided in their music choices that's all. Um, not that I was one of them. :shifty:

I was 13 when I saw them. :reject:

doo dee dooo dooo dooo deee dooo doo.......

you aren't wearing a skirt are you?

well Backstreet is better than Nsync....I'll give you that much:eyebrow: :wink:

Dismantled said:

I swear the coolest part was talking and gesturing to each other through the glass...very cool little personal bmoment:hug:

But the best part about everyones b stories are they are all different, its nice everyone has a unique meeting story:hug:

Oh I also have some pics of my bf and the egde...well my bf is actually being blocked by the edge so you cannot see them...it was when they were going into the fleet center for thier sound check and the friggen stopped right where we were standing...I almost died of an over U2 exposure.....I had just meet B and then now edge :drool:

I don't think anyone else will have this kind of experience in their lifetime.....I think that meeting Bono, Larry (Mr. Elusive as I sometimes like to call him...in my head), Adam and Edge in their own ways....and like I said....yours make it extra special! Amd extra unique too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom