PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from Susan since yesterday? She disappeared last night and I'm starting to wonder about her? :(

The mail man just drove by, the sad thing is that I may have a ONE braclet waiting in the box for me. But do I really want to walk up there and get it, is the question. LOL I'm such a lazy ass. I hate having a communal box, cuz its like a half mile walk up hill in the heat. But it seems silly to drive that far. LOL I have a feeling we will be taking a walk this afternoon. :wink:

Hi Wild :hug:

thanks SG :hug: Its nice to be able to just vent sometimes. I think this afternoon if I do a bit of laundry and pick up some of the messes all feel a bit better about everything. I'm going to try to do some prep work before dinner as well. I have to heat up and cut some records. Playing with a torch is always fun. :wink:

hmmmm very interesting. :| lol

I know have 17 hours worth of music imported to the computer and still have a whole nother book of cds to go. :ohmy: :laugh:

Ok, I have to get back to work on my stuff for tonight :madspit: I'll be later than usual tonight; so I'll say goodnight to Wild and Susan right now, since I have class until ten pm My time, which is 3 am for them!

:hug: have a good rest of the day/night everyone!

I'm sure you'll still be around, Russty :giggle: see you then

:giggle: SG you know me so well! Love ya, babe! Have a good afternoon. :hug:

Hi Dis I'm still around! Just importing music to put on my ipod. :D :hug:

I'm doing good Dis just being lazy. lol I got a U2 ipod yesterday! :hyper: :dance: :drool: I love it already. hehe I usually carry about a hundred cds in my car, it will be so nice to not have to do that anymore.

WildHoney said:
Sorry girls I'm here :wave:

Hey wild!!:wink: how are you!

Russty that so cool! I want the U2 pod myself...so damn expensive though:madspit:

Guess what:hyper: I just caught up with someone on u2.com that was also at the 4 seasons hotel when I met bman and she has pics!! She's going to send them to me and I will show you guys:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Dismantled said:

Hey wild!!:wink: how are you!

Russty that so cool! I want the U2 pod myself...so damn expensive though:madspit:

Guess what:hyper: I just caught up with someone on u2.com that was also at the 4 seasons hotel when I met bman and she has pics!! She's going to send them to me and I will show you guys:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It was very expensive! I paid $370 for it. OUCH! Its about half what I paid for my puter. lol I wouldnt' have bought it except a) I needed something to play cds on this weekend while I'm working at a conference and they don't allow boom boxes you have to have headphones so you don't bother other people. I was gonna drop $50 on a cheap discman b) We have a refund coming from our mortgage company for some stuff that we overpaid on when we bought our house. So I borrowed money from my U2/PJ trips cash and bought it. I'll pay it back when the check comes this week.

I can't wait to see the pictures! :hyper: :dance: I'm so glad someone got pictures! :D

Russty Cat said:

It was very expensive! I paid $370 for it. OUCH! Its about half what I paid for my puter. lol I wouldnt' have bought it except a) I needed something to play cds on this weekend while I'm working at a conference and they don't allow boom boxes you have to have headphones so you don't bother other people. I was gonna drop $50 on a cheap discman b) We have a refund coming from our mortgage company for some stuff that we overpaid on when we bought our house. So I borrowed money from my U2/PJ trips cash and bought it. I'll pay it back when the check comes this week.

I can't wait to see the pictures! :hyper: :dance: I'm so glad someone got pictures! :D

Did you see that pic of Bman signing that persons Ipod? that would be sooo cool!!!!:drool:

I am checking my email like every 3 seconds waiting for the pics...in the meantime I found some killer shots of the show I was at..taken by the people right next to me.:drool:

ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

heres one! omg..I need to lie down...:drool: I cannot belive this was no more than 10 feet from my face saturday night:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: OMG!

remember when I said he pulled his waistband out and pic the mic there...:drool: and I saw more than I should have:drool: yeah..I think he was wearing black undies of some kind:drool: they looked kinda shiney:drool:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
ef44.jpg

heres one! omg..I need to lie down...:drool: I cannot belive this was no more than 10 feet from my face saturday night:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: OMG!

First thing I noticed: Wtf is up with that hat?!Since when did he graduate from fugly jackets to raveish fugly hats?

I noticed the mic down there....but I'm so used to HD pictures here....that I'm actually getting used to it. :yikes:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

First thing I noticed: Wtf is up with that hat?!Since when did he graduate from fugly jackets to raveish fugly hats?

the first thing you noticed is the hat:eyebrow: :wink:

he grabbed it off someone in the audience and put it on his head...it was so very cool actually:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom