PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the new thread! Diane, how's life in NY? super cold?

:dance:

for some reason, I tried getting a skin for Eva Longoria, and the head came out as the Bunny from the Kanye West album covers??? :crazy:

damn you Gold Digger! :shakeskfistangrily: I want my desperate housewife in my town of Winchestertonfieldville!

Once again, I miss your big fat "new thread" hint.

we need a "d'ho!" simile for when I do that.

I was listening to the latest atu2.com podcast. Answer Guy on Bono's fashion mistakes: :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

for some reason, I tried getting a skin for Eva Longoria, and the head came out as the Bunny from the Kanye West album covers??? :crazy:

damn you Gold Digger! :shakeskfistangrily: I want my desperate housewife in my town of Winchestertonfieldvilee!

:giggle: god, i really dig that bunny!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mr Deeds? :laugh:

hell yes :lol:

and the rival towns of Flonkerton and of course: Stankonia

I don't think I've met you either Rachie :wave:

ruffian said:
thanks for the new thread! Diane, how's life in NY? super cold?

In a word, YES! It has turned colder in the past couple of days. But, we were spoiled with unseasonably warm temps in the 50s for several weeks...and I, for one, appreciated that very much!

I saw you in the Hawaii thread, I read through the last couple. Talk about Setlist Party Peeps in the House!!! I would love to go sooooooo much, but I'm still worrying about paying my taxes, let alone financing a trip to Hawaii!

Bri:

Gross National Product is the total value of final goods and services produced in a year by a country's nationals (including profits from capital held abroad).

Gross Domestic Product is the total value of final goods and services produced within a country's borders in a year.

jobob said:
Once again, I miss your big fat "new thread" hint.

we need a "d'ho!" simile for when I do that.

I was listening to the latest atu2.com podcast. Answer Guy on Bono's fashion mistakes: :lol:

How do you listen to that, I’ve tried to get it, but I must not be smart enough?

Diane L said:

:hug: back at ya.

I am going to miss the Setlist Parties soooo much at the end of the tour. I really enjoyed them very much.

And Hi, Rachie!! :hug: :wave:

There can always be no show setlist parties…..

~BrightestStar~ said:
Unseasonably warm temps :drool: :love:

Random weather fluctuations and birds flying everywhere :D

That's Florida for you!

< and I don't like birds for 2 reasons: Alfred Hitchcock and poop

Diane L said:

In a word, YES! It has turned colder in the past couple of days. But, we were spoiled with unseasonably warm temps in the 50s for several weeks...and I, for one, appreciated that very much!

I saw you in the Hawaii thread, I read through the last couple. Talk about Setlist Party Peeps in the House!!! I would love to go sooooooo much, but I'm still worrying about paying my taxes, let alone financing a trip to Hawaii!

i decided on Hawaii because lots of my friends were going, which meant that NZ was totally out--but a friend gave me his frequent flyer miles so I am going to be able to go. Yay!

Not very cold here lately either--very odd winter. Only a little slow, lots of days in the 50's. I'm not questioning it. It beats having a $500 heating bill.

VintagePunk said:
Bri:

Gross National Product is the total value of final goods and services produced in a year by a country's nationals (including profits from capital held abroad).

Gross Domestic Product is the total value of final goods and services produced within a country's borders in a year.

My own personally encyclopedia :love:

LemonMacPhisto said:

damn you Gold Digger! :shakeskfistangrily: I want my desperate housewife in my town of Winchestertonfieldville!

:lmao: :lmao:

That's one seriously messed-up desperate housewife, LMP!

Ok what should I have for dinner now? I’ve got my mind on that emergency frozen pizza I have, thanks a lot, I don’t think tonight constitutes an emergency though…..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom