PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sorry that our Canadian PLEBA Girls are upset. I know this feeling all too well. I feel it every day.

I'd love to stick around, but I have to get to bed. Take care, and it was great to see so many PLEBAns here tonight!!! :hug: :wave:

sami0201 said:

:yes: Anytime :flirt:

*Fills up car with gas to pick up Bri from the airport*

I have to drive to school tomorrow :scream: I hope I have enough gas :yikes: :lmao: I don't know how to put it in myself! :reject:

You take the nozzle (the long skinny tubular part) and stick it in the hole, then squeeze the handle. :shifty:

I had to pause about halfway through there and remember what I was giving directions for :wink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

You take the nozzle (the long skinny tubular part) and stick it in the hole, then squeeze the handle. :shifty:

I had to pause about halfway through there and remember what I was giving directions for :wink: :laugh:

:lmao:

But...but...I still don't know how :lol: I've had a car since September and I still can't put gas in it :help:

Want to come drive me to school tomorrow? :happy: :wink:

Goodnight Diane :hug: :heart:

Bri and VP, want me to move to a bigger house so you could commute across the border to school? Bono might just even come to town in a few weeks for the Super Bowl ...

:sexywink:

Edit: Okay, so maybe that offer didn't completely cheer them up. :shrug:

'night, LMP and Diane! :wave:

Last edited:
Gotta hand the computer over to Sarah for a bit, and I think I may get some ice cream to help battle the sense of incredulity. :|

See you all later :hug:

Bri, Drea extra :hug: s. Hopefully things won't be *that* bad. :sigh:

jobob said:
Bri and VP, want me to move to a bigger house so you could commute across the border to school? Bono might just even come to town in a few weeks for the Super Bowl ...

:sexywink:

Thanks for the offer Jo, but your country's still way worse off politically than mine. :wink: Small solace, but at least it's something. :sigh:

Really going. :wave:

Hey, Cons just lost 5 seats in the "total" category, they aren't leading in so many, and the Libs gained a couple... *hopes*

Hang on girls, we're only 20mins into the results showings :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Gotta hand the computer over to Sarah for a bit, and I think I may get some ice cream to help battle the sense of incredulity. :|

:hug: :heart:
Ice cream does wonders to soothe. :sigh:

*fingers crossed*

Night! :hug:

If the conservatives get too much, I will seriously regret not fufilling my life long dream to voute green :grumpy: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I sympathize. :hug: I still remember when Al Gore got elected and Bush cheated his way into the white house. :sigh: It's been a ridiculously long presidency.

Clinton in 2008! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom