PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to constitutional tradition, if a minority government is elected, the Governor-General will ask the existing PM (Paul Martin) to form the government. If he refuses or resigns, then she asks the leader with the most seats.
Technically, Martin can still be PM even if he loses but he has said that he'll resign and let Harper be PM if the Tories win more seats.

really?

random: does anyone know where/how to find out when the screenings of that Leonard Cohen movie are at Sundance? My friends dad is a U2 fan and he wants to see the Edge but I don't know if there are anymore or how it works...

pattip2000 said:

so where is the podcast directory? :reject:

OK. Let's try it this way: You can get to Podcasts from the iTunes Music Store. Open iTunes, go to the Music Store from your menus, and select Podcasts from Inside the Music Store.

When you get to Podcasts, type U2 into the Search box at the top right. The @U2 Podcast should be the top podcast, and it's free to subscribe to.

I'm reading about the Canadian election on one of my favorite left-wing blogs. I can barely understand what's going on, but I'm still interested to learn more about the Canadian parliamentary system.

*wishes she lived in Canada.*

VintagePunk said:

It was during my last fulltime term of classes that I found it, and had I found it earlier, I would have been screwed. :yikes: :yikes:

I joined last January but didn't start posting until I was almost through with my degree because I didn't want to be screwed out of finishing my degree .... :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom