PLEBA Girls Party: New Year, old friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh cool :D I'm at a friend of the family's son's wedding website (the wedding's in August, it's an info and stuff site they've just started, very cool) and the song playing there right now is AIWIY :wink:

**I haven't seen Mike in years - man he's really starting to look like his dad now! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Ok, it's time for me to go watch 'Most haunted' with my mom :hug: I'll be back after 11, if anyone is still on, I'll see you then! otherwise, have a good night :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Apparently CNN will be showing Saddam's hanging live in 10 mins? :eyebrow:

You have got to be kidding me. :shocked:

However, since I do live near the city with the largest Arab-American population in the U.S., I can guarantee you people here will watch it.

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: that soon? :yikes:

Well, it was confirmed the other day he had 30 days.

And I was rading earlier today that leaks had come out that he was supposed to be done in before sunday, which is the start of some religious holiday.

I musr admit, I have some morbid curiousity.

And someone just told me that in fym they are saying he's already gone.

Well, I don't have cable, but ABC is still showing regular programming. So is NBC. So is CBS. No news bulletins saying Saddam had his last meal of Doritos.

And Mia, I saw that thing on the news about the timing of the Muslim haijj and other holiday meant they might execute Hussein tonight. Or else they'd have to wait a week.

Last edited:
WT:censored: !!!!!!!!!! I didn´t think that he really could be executed !!!! that´s not OK, anyone has the rigth to take others lives :tsk: I have the feeling thise will be something BAD, he could be a :censored: but we don´t have the rigth to decide his destiny :tsk:

Hi BTW :)

jobob said:
Well, I don't have cable, but ABC is still showing regular programming. So is NBC. So is CBS. No news bulletins saying Saddam had his last meal of Doritos.

And Mia, I saw that thing on the news about the timing of the Muslim haijj and other holiday meant they might execute Hussein tonight.

oh yeah, im sure it will happen tonight. i was saying that how some people are saying it has happened already was hype.

while i think the idea of picking a time to post here is good...
.....with my less flexible acess to a puter.i'm afraid i might be left out:sad:

alot tof you are i time zone behind me & VP/Dis/sami - cept thy have home puters w net.

I might be able to come up once a week to the net say if you all were here between 10 - midnight my time which would be 9 - 11 your [central] time. ESP on wekdays.

iuf you pick a fri or sat night as well then you 10 - midnight window would be 11P - 1AM here,that's another one that would sometimes work for me.

I could also do earlier like 6p -7 30 PM your time [7p - 8:30 pm at my libray] but that might be too much in the way of dinner.

Last edited:
hey there Caroni! :hug: how are you? i agree with you. ive had family killed before. it changed my whole stance on the death penalty we have in this country. i don't think it is cool for anyone to take anyone's life.

redhotswami said:
hey there Caroni! :hug: how are you? i agree with you. ive had family killed before. it changed my whole stance on the death penalty we have in this country. i don't think it is cool for anyone to take anyone's life.

:ohmy:
:sad: i'm SO sorry Mia! :hug:

I am against the Daeth Penalty but there ARE DEF people whoes crimes :mad: makes that Very Hard to be that way!

dazz, I'm also in Eastern time (the western edge of it). The times you're suggesting would also probably work for me most of the time. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom