Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: only two Wild...

I can speak two fluently, then 3 more with a wee bit of trouble... know a few sentences in 3 others... :wink:

:love: molly!

BTW!

Highway-1-P-Bass-daphne-lg.jpg

:drool: :want: :badly:

pity it's a shitty expensive one!

:scream: why do only the expensive Fender ones come in friggin HOT colours???? The squier ones only have basic colours :grumpy:

:yawn: night gals!

Hey girls :hug:

The VP household now has 7 new members. :)

VintagePunk said:
Okay, first I have to explain, lest you think I'm a bad cat person. lol Over the past while, I've been strategically placing boxes around the house that I'd lined with newspaper and then put a few layers of towels on, so that she and her babies could be all cozy. I was warned by the vet tech that I spoke to though, that she'll have them wherever she wants.

So, weeks ago, my ex brought over a covered litter box that he and his gf aren't using (her cat didn't like it). It had been sitting around in his garage. There was no litter in it or anything, but it hadn't been scrubbed clean. It's been years since it was used, and there was no smell, just kind of dusty. I left it sitting in my front hall, because I figured with her being so huge from pregnancy, it'd be hard for her to get in and out of.

So...guess where she had them. :happy: It kind of makes sense. It's covered and private, and probably warmer than in an open box (I read that newborn kittens can't regulate their body temp till they're a week old). And I guess that cats have had kittens in dirtier places and been fine, right?

Anyway, on to the pics. :cute:

This is back when I naively thought there were only going to be three:

DSC01974.jpg

But wait! There's more!
DSC01979.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

This is the only pic I could get of them so far when a few of them were a bit away from her body
DSC01983.jpg

The whole thing starts here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4983534#post4983534

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom