Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of U23D....the closest theater that carried it stopped carrying it....and the next closest theater only has one showtime (9:38 showing....but I forgot if it was AM or PM :shrug: ) :grumpy:

So for my dad's birthday on Sunday....we are going to see Juno then The Other Boleyn Girl....then afterwords having some Ben and Jerry's :drool:

Sounds like an AWESOME b'day. I :heart:ed Juno. Not sure about The Other Boleyn Girl since I do not approve of Scarlett Johansen but I'm a sucker for a costume drama.

And who can argue with B&J?

have to restart my computer :madwife: BRB

I feel like going and puting some GNR in my stereo and turning it up as loud as i can...

That sounds awsome Weldy you guys have lotsa fun :rockon:

I'm BACK!!!!

Just a final thought - It's late, it's warm, I'm :drunk: - I want to move to Ireland and it has very little to do with U2 actually. Just thought I'd put that out there.

And Drea, I was watching ZooTV but am switching to R&H for the Larry scenes! :sexywink:

Just checked my calendar and we lose that hour of sleep next weekend :sad:

:censored: GWB :madwife: :madwife:

(Yes I'm Cdn, but because the States is one of our biggest trading partners we switched too :madwife: )

It's 15 seconds if you're premium, 45 if you're not :wink:

Diane :wave: Did you *have* to send more snow to us? I know you guys have more than enough out there, but really :lol:

We were supposed to get 10cm or so today but it certainly didn't look like that much when I left work... It was snowing again when I left the movie theatre and it's still going - guess it's trying to make up for lost time :wink:

Back
Top Bottom