Pleba Girls Party-moving hard and fast, just like old times!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_4264.jpg

:adam: I told you not to wear the thong on stage for the first time you wore one. Amateur.

:bono: you're not helping!

:lmao:

YourWildHorses said:
Who sings this song sweet fire of love Dazz?!

I DO!!!
5.gif

*cue the accordian

Ahem..."Sweeeeet Fire of Luuurve...how bright you burn for mmmeeeeeeee"

"sweet fire of luuurrrveeee...how much I doooo lllllloooovve theeeeee"

:|

Sad_Girl said:

:adam: I told you not to wear the thong on stage for the first time you wore one. Amateur.

OH! I had an argument with a cocky guy in my pharmacology class the other day. We were talking about concerts and he thinks anyone who sees more than one show a tour is a tool. Naturally, I jumped all over his ass. :angry: I spent like ten minutes trying to get it through his head that every show is unique and if I had the money I'd go to 50...but alas, his stupid brain was non-penetrable. :lol:

15,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: BRI IS BACK!!!!

and will you stay Bri please:angry:

omg..I cannot keep up with this thread:| its out of control!!! Susan are you still here??

FlyYourKite said:

OH! I had an argument with a cocky guy in my pharmacology class the other day. We were talking about concerts and he thinks anyone who sees more than one show a tour is a tool. Naturally, I jumped all over his ass. :angry: I spent like ten minutes trying to get it through his head that every show is unique and if I had the money I'd go to 50...but alas, his stupid brain was non-penetrable. :lol:

omg....this is tooooo easy:shifty:

hi everyone :hug:

:hug: I'm ok now, I took a benadryl so I'm a little tired
I have the epinephren (sp?) too (I saw you mention it before) because I'm deadly allergic to some foods :yikes: and I always get freaked out if for example my lips get swollen or something because a few months ago I had a reaction for the second time in my life and it was really really scary! :|

Back
Top Bottom