Pleba Girls Party-moving hard and fast, just like old times!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

I am having the same problem with Sweet fire of love :drool: :combust:

I nearly like "fell down" the first time i ever heard that song... I have it on 1 or 2 radio mix tapes.

I never remember where it it...and it suddenly just shows up :drool: :drool: !!!!!!!

I think that IS one of the sexiest EVER songs..............and If i DID have it on CD I'd probably play it like .....50 times in a row!!!!!!!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd be in tears too if I saw that. :yikes: :lmao:

omg!!! Dick Cheneys panties!!!*tears stream!! I think my eyes would catch on fire if I saw that!:lmao:

Nooooooooooo SG I :heart: your avatar...like I said I didn't see it...just glanced out of the corner of my eye:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd be in tears too if I saw that. :yikes: :lmao:

DG!
:lmao:!!!!

Elevationbend.jpg

:bono: Edge........what's that in your guitar...:eyebrow:......................panties??
:edge: they're not mine! I swear!! :eek:

Targon1991 said:
Dis, my club hockey team, we lost our 1st game 4-1. It stank and I got a gigantic bruise.

oh, and I'm going to my 1st concert tonight!

OMG Targon:hyper:!!!!!!!!! aren't you excited!!!!:hyper: your going to have so much fun!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

sorry about your bruise...show it too Bono, he takes pitty on the misfortunates :evil: maybe he will kiss your boo boo. ....he didn't kiss mine though:angry:....now why wouldn't anyone want to kiss my broken mangled hand?:angry:

:lmao:

Have fun tonight!!!:lmao:l

and sorry you lost your game:(

MBS said:

:ohmy: :angry:

:lmao:

:bono: Edge! It's nothing to be ashamed off! How to you think I get the perfect arse that I do? Look! You can't even see any lines.........and they're silky soft......
flybeautifulluv.jpg

:edge: You're right, I cannot feel a panty line at all!
8124-2.jpg

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom