Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bah. Not at all. I was pretty much completely dismissed. Told to figure it out myself, and if I can't, well hey it's not their problem. :|
I believe my favourite part of the conversation while talking to the lady in charge of organzing and co-ordinating the course was...
Me: blah blah..I have a course conflict....need a section .blah blah
Her: I don't know anything about that.

:crazy:
No? it's only your job.

And from the looks of things, there's no way for me to fix it the way they want....

So, I can either go to my people (programme ) and see if they can fight for me, or desperatly try and find another course I want to take that isn't full. Oh joy.

And then I'll have to take chem in summerschool or something cause I need it to take other courses I want. Argh! :mad:

And, ok. That was far more then you ever needed or wanted to know.

I swear, I can be interesting. :happy:
So feel free, to pick a topic....or any part of Bono. And we can discuss. :drool:

:)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bah. Not at all. I was pretty much completely dismissed. Told to figure it out myself, and if I can't, well hey it's not their problem. :|
I believe my favourite part of the conversation while talking to the lady in charge of organzing and co-ordinating the course was...
Me: blah blah..I have a course conflict....need a section .blah blah
Her: I don't know anything about that.

:crazy:
No? it's only your job.

And from the looks of things, there's no way for me to fix it the way they want....

So, I can either go to my people (programme ) and see if they can fight for me, or desperatly try and find another course I want to take that isn't full. Oh joy.

And then I'll have to take chem in summerschool or something cause I need it to take other courses I want. Argh! :mad:

Well I hope things work out :hug:

And, ok. That was far more then you ever needed or wanted to know.

I swear, I can be interesting. :happy:
So feel free, to pick a topic....or any part of Bono. And we can discuss. :drool:

:)
[/QUOTE]

:drool:

OK, this kid at my school got to go to a U2 concert. But the thing is, he got to go to the 10/11 MSG show and he's not even a huge fan! I don't think he realizes how much of an amazing concert he was at. The concert included: Out of Control, Electric Co., First Time, Fast Cars, With or Without You with the Shine Like Stars, and Crumbs. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know that was random but I just had to state that because I am listening to the bootleg now :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Tsk. U2 should have fan only concerts....or have a private show in my bedroom. :drool:
Preferably the latter. :wink:

Have you read that 'things overheard at u2 concerts' thread? Rather amusing.

And I love Crumbs and OOC :love:
I got ooc at my show. :happy: ...sadly no crumbs.

Memories:heart:

I haven't read the 'things overheard at a u2 concert' thread....where is it?

You're so lucky you got to hear OOC....it's like one of my all-time favorite songs :drool:

I was happy though because out of the 3 concerts I went to I heard 5 songs of Achtung Baby (my favorite album) and 6 songs of Joshua Tree (my second favorite album) :happy:

Which show were you at?

Last edited:
Richie Sambora :combust:

richie1.jpg

richie2.jpg

Steven (blew a kiss :cute: )
steven2.jpg

doesn't the guy in the backround look like Edge at first glance? :lol:
steven1.jpg

Hey girls :wave: not here long, Rattlle and Hum DVD distracted me :drool:

Bri sorry about the admin people messing you about :madwife::angry:

Drea are you feeling better? :hug:

Sarah - love your Bono piggyback story :hyper: you're so lucky

and Sami can you repost your lisa marie pic, ive never seen it and backstage passes, how cool :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom