Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Nothing terribly exciting. Mark and I just had a long talk, and I'm hopeful about things. Life is getting back to a post holidays routine, which is a good thing for me, and I'm making plans to do things that make me happy. :) I plan on visiting my Brother in Kalamazoo for a few days this month, and I'm making plans for May :hyper: Listening to a great bootleg, and generally in a great mood :)

:hug: How are you feeling today? Did you call your friend?

:hug: I'm so glad you guys talked. That is very cool! And definetly making plans for yourself is a good thing to do. It gives us something to look forward too. :yes:

Russty Cat said:
SG fires do help, but we have run out of kinnling so its really hard to get things going. :( Mr. Cat sure hasn't been helping. Grrrrr! I ask him to bring wood up and put it on the porch before he leaves, but somehow he convinetly forgets. :rant:

Men :grumpy: They don't like to make our lives easier :wink:

Russty Cat said:

And yes I agree with VP, spill about your good day, SG! :hyper: :heart:

Ok, I admit. It has nothing to do with any of the things I mentioned earlier. it's all because of my new sig. Adam's bum :drool:

It's a magical bum :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Men :grumpy: They don't like to make our lives easier :wink

Ok, I admit. It has nothing to do with any of the things I mentioned earlier. it's all because of my new sig. Adam's bum :drool

It's a magical bum :wink :lol

Damn this whole damn thing just ate my response! GRRRR!

I always knew it was always all about Adams Atomic Bum!!! :lol: But since it is Atomic what happens if you accidently touch it? :shrug: :wink:

Okay I just have to finally admit that I love Bonos voice! :drool: I'm listening to the BBC radio thing from last year and I swear he almost has me in tears when he is talking about Miracle Drug. Stupid sappy Irish man! :madspit: :wink:

Not too bad...everything is still tender and the one is still really painful...I seriously don't think there should be a hole there. :| If it's not a bit better I'm going to go back tomorrow. It's been a week and I'm just annoyed now :lol:

But thanks for asking :hug:

No, no class. They haven't responded to my emails, which means I have to try and call again. :madwife: Last time I got the busy signal.

On the upside, it meant I didn't have to go to school today, since all my other classes were not running. :happy:

WHich means I can be here :love:

Fly! :hug: :heart:
How's your tooth? Doing even better? :)

sami0201 said:
:lol: Russty

how did you ever not love Bono's voice? :drool:

:giggle: I've always loved it in a sense of him singing and the fact that he has a beautiful accent. I'm an accent whore. :wink: But lately there is just something about him talking that just gets to me. The other day I was listening to him talk about SYCMIOYO when I was out in my studio working and Mini-cat asked me why I was crying. I didn't even realize that I was. The bastard just sort of creeps in and makes a space in your head and shakes things up a bit.

Hi Fly :hug: & Bri :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
No, no class. They haven't responded to my emails, which means I have to try and call again. :madwife: Last time I got the busy signal.

On the upside, it meant I didn't have to go to scholl today, since all my other classes were not running. :happy:

WHich means I can be here :love:

:love:

Fly...that totally sucks. I hope it gets better soon! Wisdom teeth :madwife:

FlyYourKite said:
I just talked to my friend today who lives in NYC. She met Taye Diggs on New Years Eve in a deli! :love: :cute:

that's so cool! I've been to NYC a million times and I've never once spotted a celeb :grumpy:

my dad was in the bathroom next to Adrien Brody in the Four Seasons though :lmao:

bye SG! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

He's such a good lookin man :drool:

I think the conversation went something like this:

Her: Oh hey wow I'm a big fan!
Taye: Yeah? Cool, thanks!
Her: Big plans for tonight?
Taye: (raises his shopping bags) Nah we're having a quiet one.
Her: Ah well happy new year!
Taye: (smiles) Same to you!

*dies* :lol:

I yelled at her for not running home with him and kidnapping Idina :love: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom