PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Its been ages since I heard that! :giggle: My old puter use to scream like a wookie and then go BSOD. It was a real bitch.

My monitor is overheating I think. It keeps blinking out on me. I've turned the AC on and have the fan on high. So maybe it'll stop.

Russty Cat said:
Good Evening my pretties! :hug: :wave:

Evenin' Russty!

Should I stay here or should I write? <jobob flips coin ... and it lands on its edge. Too bad it didn't land on The Edge.>

I'm going out tomorrow night. This weekend I'm going back to my hometown for the weekend for my high school class reunion. So I may not be back on the blue crack for a few days after this. :sad:

However, I may use my stepmother's computer sometime Friday night or Saturday to check up on you guys. If my stepmother didn't cancel my dad's old AO-Hell account. :shh:

dazzledbylight said:
*Ahem*

me & Russty better have AB Bono first over at our place :madspit:
:wink:

:ohmy: My SimSelf sounds like a foreplay/sex-starved Misanthrope :shifty: !!! Well, she IS foreplay/sex-straved after seeing all the hooo haaa & woo woo going on in her "Ville" :lol::wink:-- BUT she's NO Misanthrope :no:!

SimDazz loves having company in general!!! :INVITE: :hug:s
{except maybe Cranky SIM(???JT)Larry}

Say from 1 to 5 at a time. ANy more begins to sound like a party, and she'd like her SimRoomie Russty to help set up snacks/ food .

Like to have her Ol' ex-Other Roomie drop in, too :invite:

Hi Fly! :hug:

*purrs* Cindy! :hug: I hope it doesn't totally go out. Our old puter ended up needing a new fan. I had killed the poor thing it was all clogged up with fibers from me cutting fabric in the same room. :no:

Nighty night Jules :hug:

Joanne we'll miss you! I hope you have fun though. I hate when I visit my parents, cuz its always hard to get on.

Hi Dazz :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Its been ages since I heard that! :giggle: My old puter use to scream like a wookie and then go BSOD. It was a real bitch.

When our office still networked its computers in Win98, BSOD was a regular occurence for some of my coworkers.

When I had Windows ME (an OS for which, IMHO, Bill Gates should be shot), and a laptop with inadequate memory, BSOD was par for the course for me. Now I have a much better laptop and Windows XP. No BSOD anymore.

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug:

*purrs* Cindy! :hug: I hope it doesn't totally go out. Our old puter ended up needing a new fan. I had killed the poor thing it was all clogged up with fibers from me cutting fabric in the same room. :no:

:hug: My dad's cheap. instead of buying a new computer for like 400 down at the local office max, he took this monitor from a neighbor who was throwing it out cause he got a flat screen. *rolls eyes*

Hi Bri :hug:

I hate being on dial-up sometimes! :madspit: My email is taking forever to download, cuz my friend sent me pictures. I'm sure there probably huge.

0404ab69.jpg

Look at B's snazzy new jacket! Very nice!!! And Edge has short sleeves on! Wooohoo!

Okay my first real thought was "Damn I'm really loving the yellow guitar! maybe my other tattoo needs a friend. :giggle:

MBS said:

No kidding! :uhoh:
I was even on here while studying for exams! :shame:

Well, only sometuimes....I had some restraint. :lol:

I fear for the future of my education. :ohmy:

:laugh:

I was on the Honor Roll last year but that was before discovering the blue crack's influential powers. I will be shocked and amazed if I can keep that up this year :lol:

Ah well....c'est la vie. :D

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: That's for sure. My grades are quiverring just thinking about the blue crack come September. :lol:

Wow ... I just realized ... this September, for the first time in *four Septembers,* I WON'T BE IN SCHOOL! I'LL HAVE A LIFE! :hyper:

I will, however, need to job-hunt. :no:

and I still have a few small projects to finish for my seminar before it's over :madspit:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

I was on the Honor Roll last year but that was before discovering the blue crack's influential powers. I will be shocked and amazed if I can keep that up this year :lol:

Ah well....c'est la vie. :D

See...
I told myself, when I came to uni that grades don't matter, it's not so importnat...ya know..:blahblah:....cause grades were always very important to me in HS.
.......I thought all I wanted was to keep my scholarship.
By the end of the year, I realized I was lying to myself.
I still care :sigh:

I did keep my scholarship....despite the blue crack.

So I keep hope for oncoming years. :D

:lol:

today the HUMIDITY finally broke :wipesbrow:

tho it was hot in the sun ...90?? with a breeze it was quite LOVELY and also in the shade. So i did walking around some after going to an appointment.

Whicch SG was what I also did Yesterday---- before I did all the looking around at Stuff.

aBOUT TO BE LOGGED OFF :madspit:

SEE YOU AQLL TOMORROW :hug: S!!!

Please tell me that this isn't who I think it is :mad:
AllU2350.jpg

The person who originally posted it saved it as Naomi-Bono-Zoo-TV and I don't remember when I got it or where...

I'm glad he has a better jacket now. My inner fashion designer was having major issues with his clothing choices. His wardrobe girl needs a serious talking too. :giggle:

I was never much on grades. I went to college for about 2 years before I dropped out. My grades were fair, but nothing to get excited over.

Back
Top Bottom