PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I approve SG! :D :applaud: :applaud:

Awwwww feel better please Bri! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great to hear you love Keane! They played in Scotland last weekend at a music festival we have called T in the park&they said they've played up here more than anywhere else! :love:

Very popular we are! :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri he looks like that guitar is his only friend

Ok, didn't get to do the simming I'd have liked... real life anyway!

But here's what I have for you:

At BG and Susan's Bono, AB Bono and Larry came to visit

Here's lucky BG in the tub with all three of the guys :wink:
(Bono looks rather shocked and offended at something AB Bono said :giggle: or maybe just that he is sitting in a hot tub next to himself? )

hottub.jpg

Then BG got out of the tub and Susan climbed in with the Bono's... Larry followed BG. :flirt: he just kept chatting her up wherever she went :lol:
hottub2.jpg

Sim BG soooo much hotter than real BG!

Haha! Larry chats me up :lol:

I'm a bono girl but I'll settle for lars! :giggle:

Susan leave my men alone! Yeah, I want all three of them :evil:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :applaud: he looks like that guitar is his only friend :cute: :lol:

Awww.....he kinda does :cute:..Now I want to go hug him! :heart:

It's based off a pic I have.....somewhere.....:lol:

Here's lucky BG in the tub with all three of the guys :wink:
(Bono looks rather shocked and offended at something AB Bono said :giggle: or maybe just that he is sitting in a hot tub next to himself? )

hottub.jpg

:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Then over at Wild and Jemma's Wild made poor Jemma do all the cooking and cleaning while she invited Pop Bono over... :ohmy: Yeah, I think Wild is going to have to let Jemma invite AB Bono over next time :yes: :wink:

Pop Bono spent the night, by the way :wink:
popwild.jpg

:lmao:
Omg..the heart with the crazy eyes....bottom left.....wtf? :laugh:

Oh SG...
I was gonna ask.....I was curious about everyones relationships again..you know, who is who's bestfriend etc?
I know you don't know off hand, but if you get a chance sometime? :hug:

MBS said:

:lmao:
Omg..the heart with the crazy eyes....bottom left.....wtf? :laugh:

Oh SG...
I was gonna ask.....I was curious about everyones relationships again..you know, who is who's bestfriend etc?
I know you don't know off hand, but if you get a chance sometime? :hug:

:lol: Yep, that's the 'woo-hoo' heart indicating that they had a good time :lmao:

And I can certainly make note of the relationships next time :up:
I know that Jemma is Susan's best friend, AB Bono is Jemma's best friend, and I think he or Larry is BG's best friend. Pop Bono is Wild's I think, but Susan is ranked closely .

I'll look the others up later/tomorrow

susanp6 said:
I approve SG! :D :applaud: :applaud:

Awwwww feel better please Bri! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great to hear you love Keane! They played in Scotland last weekend at a music festival we have called T in the park&they said they've played up here more than anywhere else! :love:

Very popular we are! :sexywink:

I love them. They remind me of Coldplay, except no guitarist. I saw them back in February. They were great. :up:

Actually, a radio station here in Boston was the 1st station in the U.S. to play Keane. :)

Why Craig&Ant of course Becky as they are both sitting on the sofas chatting every nite!

Yo!

Love the thread title. Especially since I read a great news story about the Northwestern University womens whatever-it-was team getting royally bitched out by their parents and etiquette experts for wearing flip-flops to the White House. :ohmy:

It said there was no dress code at the White House, but male visitors to the Oval Office were expected to dress appropriately, wear ties and wear suits.

Reading that made me think: So is Bono the exception to the dress-up-at-the-White House rule? :bono:

Oh, yeah ... anyone got any advice for thinking up fanfic titles? I've come up with one title ... *but I don't like it.* It's convoluted and corny. Other than that, it's fine. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yep, that's the 'woo-hoo' heart indicating that they had a good time :lmao:

And I can certainly make note of the relationships next time :up:
I know that Jemma is Susan's best friend, AB Bono is Jemma's best friend, and I think he or Larry is BG's best friend. Pop Bono is Wild's I think, but Susan is ranked closely .

I'll look the others up later/tomorrow

the woohoo heart is hilarious :laugh:!!

And thank you! :hug:

Night Dazz! :hug: :hug:

Hey Jo! :)
Did you try to send me a pic of you for the "bar"...cause I sadly didn't get it..

Hiya Jobob! :wink: Can't think of any titles, sorry but it's prob cos i'm tired! :yawn: Reckon i'll be off soon!

Hardcore! Craig appears rather taken with Ant! :ohmy:

dazzledbylight said:
*Ahem*

me & Russty better have AB Bono first over at our place :madspit:

:wink:

lib's to close :hug:s to all see you tomorrow
I couldn't getr around s this site fir like 20 mins :grumpy:111111

Hi, Dazzled. Bye, Dazzled.

AB Bono? Where? Where? Does he look like the third "One" video? Come to jobob ...

Sorry you couldn't get on earlier Dazz! I've had trouble with the site too! :(

MBS said:

Hey Jo! :)
Did you try to send me a pic of you for the "bar"...cause I sadly didn't get it..

Aw ... Yeah, I tried. I wonder if it's cluttering some stranger's mailbox? God, I hope not. That's all someone I don't know needs; a picture of me. :rolleyes:

jobob said:
Yo!

Love the thread title. Especially since I read a great news story about the Northwestern University womens whatever-it-was team getting royally bitched out by their parents and etiquette experts for wearing flip-flops to the White House. :ohmy:

It said there was no dress code at the White House, but male visitors to the Oval Office were expected to dress appropriately, wear ties and wear suits.

Reading that made me think: So is Bono the exception to the dress-up-at-the-White House rule? :bono:

Oh, yeah ... anyone got any advice for thinking up fanfic titles? I've come up with one title ... *but I don't like it.* It's convoluted and corny. Other than that, it's fine. :)

"Let's face it, tolerating an Irish rock star is not a necessity of his office." U2 frontman Bono, on an AIDS talk with President Bush, in which the President had to bang his fist on a desk to get a word in edgewise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom