PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you all mean about Bono being late, as he made us late into the concert in Manchester due to them soundchecking late! :lol: We were waiting to go in&i could hear B talking :ohmy: :drool: and the rain started up!!!! :uhoh:

Soon went again tho&it was lovely&sunny! :love:

Am really going now

Ruff tell VP hi when you talk to her again and we're so excited for her :hyper: , hope she meets B and i'll see her on friday :hug:

enjoy your bath :hug:

night girls :hug:

luv ya all

x

i have no idea how im gonna sleep tonight :lol: :hyper:

Bye then Wild! :wave:

Bye too ruff&it's so great to hear the news from you!!!! The wait to hear more is going to kill me now!!!! :scream: :crazy:

It's a pity Bri doesn't drop by right now&find out the news!!! :hyper:

GG I'm getting off in just a second. I hate having stupid dial up. I'm just saying bye to a friend on IM. :heart:

Dazz!!!! :hug: :hug: finally we speak! I think i'll be going shortly(Well i should be!) to go to bed, but hi anyway! :wave:

Isn't it soooo incredibly exciting about VP&Sarah? I feel so pleased&:hyper: for her!!!! It brings back great memories for me of meeting them at the same time as seeing them in concert! :D

Ah memories :sigh:

susanp6 said:
Dazz!!!! :hug: :hug: finally we speak! I think i'll be going shortly(Well i should be!) to go to bed, but hi anyway! :wave:

Isn't it soooo incredibly exciting about VP&Sarah? I feel so pleased&:hyper: for her!!!! It brings back great memories for me of meeting them at the same time as seeing them in concert! :D

Ah memories :sigh:

OMG I haven't heaRD ABOUT IT YET

TALK ABOUT "BEGINNERS LUCK!:ohmy: :ohmy:

i'M GOING BACK TO TH E EARLIER PART OF THIS THREAD THEN.....bBS.

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU sU

AND WHAT WAS THE CURRY YOU HAD TONIGHT.

i EAT AT PLENTLY OF noRTH aND south India places for decades now YUM!! :D

Last edited:
Ruff was on a short while ago to tell us that VP met Larry AND got a pic with him, she&Sarah!!!! :ohmy: She's waiting for Bono now&i'm on tenterhooks now, dying to find out whether she passed out in his arms or not!!! :faint:

Dazz - I had a chicken curry with fried rice&i have it once or twice a week as i totally :heart: them!!!! :drool: :drool:

Well, i'm off to bed now for anyone who's just about to join&nite Dazz! Sorry i just about missed you again :hug:

Bye all&good luck again VP! :wave: :D

wow!!! VP & SAra !!! :D

Photos! Photos!!! :lock: :D

and....Discotheque?! :ohmy: BOOMCHAs..... whoaaaaa
{tho I adnmit I really prefer "Do You Feel Loved!" :drool:
However it IS exciting to have them bring out a Pop tune!!!
I also loveeee "Last Night On Earth!!! What A Sonic Scorcher !!!} :drool:

DISCOTHEQUE!!!!!!:scream: DID I READ THAT CORRECTLY:hyper:

omg:combust: I cannot believe it! If they did the boomchas I would DIEEEEEE!!!

yup, Dis!

that's what VP/sarah apparently heard soundchecked a ton of times....:D
they bertter not withdraw THAT from the setlist tomorrow :wink:

shall i put the two cents you threw out of the "pot" from me re: politicswise back into your "Hand-aid" Benefit Concert collection can ??!!

Last edited:
friggin server!:rant: :rant:

I would die too!!! OMG!!!!!! Mr. Dis and i were just talking about how cool and how the crowd would totally lose thier MINDS if this was played!!! OMFG I hope they play it:hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
Sweet mother of God... :uhoh: Someone arrived at 6am and the line was already in the 70s. This does not look good!!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: damn!! Thats it, I am going to Boston right now and stand in line for 3 weeks:angry:

:lmao:

I need to shower girls...we had a rough dinner:tsk: we were grilling chicken on our porch and had a grease fire...we had to extinguish our chicken:tsk: and then rinse it and grill it again:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You've got to be :censored: kidding me.
:ohmy:

Hey Girls! :hug: :heart:
What have I missed?

Other then the fact people should learn morningsa re not good things....

To quote Mama from Waterboy: Mornings are the DEVIL! :angry:

Fly, I need to be there on Saturday. I'm hoping I can be there on December 4th still. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

You've got to be :censored: kidding me.
:ohmy:

Hey Girls! :hug: :heart:
What have I missed?

Other then the fact people should learn morningsa re not good things....

Yeah that's a bit intense, eh? :uhoh: Now I'm all worried cause VP and the others may want to camp out overnight....I hope not. From what I understand, even if you're in the top 100 people you'll still be on the front rail if you aren't beeped in. So looks like I'll be up before the sun on Saturday :|

Back
Top Bottom