PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Many of us have indeed been lucky as far as meeting B-man is concerned, or ALL of them!!!!

I would love to meet Adam next:drool: ....of course after bman again that is:drool: :combust:

OMG..I wish the girls would hurry back here with thier stories!! I'm dying!! Like Ruff said, I feel like its happening to me:hyper:

Dismantled said:

I would love to meet Adam next:drool: ....of course after bman again that is:drool: :combust:

OMG..I wish the girls would hurry back here with thier stories!! I'm dying!! Like Ruff said, I feel like its happening to me:hyper:

I'd love to be lucky enough to meet Bono!!

But being 16---just. It's kinda difficult to travel to places like Canada!

:sad:

I hope i get to one day though. :yes:

bono_gal said:

I'd love to be lucky enough to meet Bono!!

But being 16---just. It's kinda difficult to travel to places like Canada!

:sad:

I hope i get to one day though. :yes:

Bono should come to you:angry:

you'll get your turn someday lilsis:hug:

Awwwww hope you do get to meet them clone! :hug:

When i met Adam, it wasn't for all that long&i actually asked him for a pic&at first he said yes and then he was walking away upstairs in to the hotel :( I know that must sound unbelievable cos nowadays i hear such good stuff, but i reckon he prob forgot what he'd said to me cos it sounds from fans descriptions as if he's V sweet! :yes: :adam: :up:

sorry girls, i posted and left--phone is ringing like crazy with U2 people. back a bit later! i'll post if i get more news from VP; still can't reach her via cell phone.

Thanks Painted, but i'm extremely lucky in meeting ALL of them at all! And the way i did was AMAZING!!!!! :hyper: :combust: :faint:

ruff - I'm actually DYING to hear more from VP!!!! Like, has she kidnapped Bono to take him&have her wicked way???!!! :evil:

Hiya Jem! You must be SUPER-HYPER!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have you heard about VP???

Lesley! That was a bit different from Wilds', but really good!!!! :ohmy: Did you think so BG?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom