PLEBA girls party-make your plans now for PLEBAfest 2007!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild - I could have seen them at Slane. I spent most of my time in Belfast, but traveled all over Ireland and Europe that year. Too bad my money ran out. :sad: :lol:

Thanks Jez! :hug:

Got an update on my dad. They're bringing him to a hospital here in Vancouver. They live in a small town, and the hospital there can't do all the tests he needs to have done. He's feeling better, but this is a good thing that he can get into one of the good hospitals here in Vancouver. My mom will call again in the next few hours, and I'll probably go to the hopsital tonight.

ThoraSEB said:
Got an update on my dad. They're bringing him to a hospital here in Vancouver. They live in a small town, and the hospital there can't do all the tests he needs to have done. He's feeling better, but this is a good thing that he can get into one of the good hospitals here in Vancouver. My mom will call again in the next few hours, and I'll probably go to the hopsital tonight.

:hug: I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Being in the hospital sucks. :madspit:

ThoraSEB said:

At least he'll be closer to you :hug: Let us know when you hear more?

daygloeyes2 said:

That damn maypole :tsk:

The Maypoles I am interested in are the tall, often over 40 feet (12 meters) high, and are poles that usually stand all the year and are permanently fixed to the ground, traditionally by having their base buried in the earth. These usually stand in some public space, and may, or may not, have some sort of dancing performed at the base.

maypole4.jpg

:silent:

ThoraSEB said:

I'll be thinking of you & your family :hug:

WildHoney said:

The Maypoles I am interested in are the tall, often over 40 feet (12 meters) high, and are poles that usually stand all the year and are permanently fixed to the ground, traditionally by having their base buried in the earth. These usually stand in some public space, and may, or may not, have some sort of dancing performed at the base.

maypole4.jpg

:silent:

40 foot poles :ohmy:

ThoraSEB said:

:hug: i hope he's ok.

Back
Top Bottom