PLEBA girls party-make your plans now for PLEBAfest 2007!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it doesn't hurt that Daniel is gorgeous. :combust: :drool:

96255.jpg

sami0201 said:
Have you ever heard the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter (I think that's his name)

:love:

I saw a little bit of an interview with him in *thinks* January? February? He's Cdn, though from where I can't remember at the moment... They were interviewing him either at Bravo or MuchMusic and talking about the fact that it took Bad Day becoming a bit of a hit song in Europe before it really got much attention in Canada :huh: (Figures)

VP :hug:

Can't concentrate, eh? sounds like someone :censored: your brains out. I'd say give him a call and see if it works in reverse, too.... like in a TV Sitcom, when you bump your head once and forget who you are, bump your head again and remember everything suddenly :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug:

Can't concentrate, eh? sounds like someone :censored: your brains out. I'd say give him a call and see if it works in reverse, too.... like in a TV Sitcom, when you bump your head once and forget who you are, bump your head again and remember everything suddenly :wink:

:lmao: I needed that!

:hug:

What a weird day. I've either been laughing maniacally, or bawling my eyes out. I have cramps from hell. Kelly's weaker, and there has been drama with Sarah's dad tonight. :| I need sleep.

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I needed that!

What a weird day. I've either been laughing maniacally, or bawling my eyes out. I have cramps from hell. Kelly's weaker, and there has been drama with Sarah's dad tonight. :| I need sleep.

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that :sad:

Time for some Chinese Fortune cookie wisdom: ~even the longest of days will come to an end~

Back
Top Bottom