Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
I'm a roaming Pleban riding all day long,
Tumbleweeds around me sing their lonely song.
Nights underneath the prairie moon,
I ride alone and sing this tune.

See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground
Lonely but free I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds

:lmao:

tumbleweed.jpg

gottas leave in 3 min................

if you know aNYONE WHO CAN pm KAFF

i her dog Evie is in bad shape.I just thot of something to help!

Rescue Remedy

it's has worked wonders on animal at times an people too. it's for people but has been found to help animals too!

i put it in her ZC thread, but you know i'm niot around much
and i just put a

###LOOK HERE# thread in PLEBANS so she or her friends who see THAT AND TELL HER TO GO THERE..........

Hi dazz!

I feel like I never get to see you guys any more, and just wanted to let you all know I miss you oodles. :hug:

SG - I read back a little bit in the threads and noticed you had posted some pics of the ultrasound, etc. Since I might not be around to see you post them again this afternoon, would you mind PM'ing them to me at some point? I'd love to see! :heart:

ETA - dazz, Kaf is away right now on a little vacation, but I'm sure she'll see it when she returns. :)

Last edited:
Thora:

:camera:

:hug: I miss you, too - I'm not here nearly as much as I once was either. It seems like that's true for a lot of the girls :heart: We seem to manage

Last edited:
:lol: well, thanks - I guess my jammies and fresh out of the shower hair suits me :eek: or they just don't matter over the baby bump :p

Thanks! I think she's pretty precious :heart:

:giggle:

I hate to post and run so fast, but my work day is almost over, and I've got a busy night in front of me.

Great to see you for a bit. Take care! :hug:

I have this SUPER ugly pair of yellow sunglasses on my bookshelf, but the upside is I saw U23D yesterday! OMG. OMFG, in fact. I haven't had time yet to read back through the thread to see who else has gotten to see it yet, but.....wow....just.....:faint:

I sang, I cried, the friend I took with me fell asleep. She has been severely demoted in the friendship hierarchy for the sacrelidge :wink:

I'm going to it again, without a doubt. Just for the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday I'd go to it again, again, again....

haha, Drea, I was just about to post my tumbleweed picture! :lol:

You're gonna love it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom